Sign in to follow this  
psunate77

Kevin Jones, back to being Kevin Jones?

I know it's early, but still against the Niners, he looks horrible.

Do you think he will have a good day today?

Nice FUMBLE :unsure:

mistakes. turnovers, drops, missed tackles, missed blocking assignments. very sloppy game.

sf doesnt look that good either to be honest, just det d line is missing 75% of its starters.

mistakes. turnovers, drops, missed tackles, missed blocking assignments. very sloppy game.

sf doesnt look that good either to be honest, just det d line is missing 75% of its starters.

missed most of the game...but i see in the stats jones had 110 total yards. 19-13 at home against san fran? glad i had other things to do today. i feel bad for anyone who sat through that all afternoon.

In my PPR league, Kevin Jones is a beast. He had a crappy day by his standards today, but he still caught 9 balls for 75 yds.

They passed the ball WAY too much. I don't know what the coach is doing over there.

NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown: Roy should learn not to open his mouth but what does he care about the scoreboard and losing anyway.

you still haven't explained why you're a diehard yankee fan and a diehard 49er fan. so you're from new york? that explains the yankee part. doesn't explain why you're not a jets fan.

You're not worth my time. Detroit FTL.

wow. good one.

still need an answer: how is it that you're a "hardcore" yankee fan from new york and a 49er fan?

heck, your new york has TWO football teams.

come on, seriously. what's up with that?

Don't you have anything better to do than annoy people after yet another Lions loss? People can and do like other teams that are not local if you aware of that. FYI I began liking the Niners in 79-80 when I began understanding sports b/c I really liked/loved the players: Montana, Clark, Craig, Lott, Taylor. Now you know my sports fanbase history for 2 sports at least. On another note, the trade b/t the Yanks and Tigers should benefit both teams (you guys short term, us long term). Gonna be weird seeing Sheff in a Tigers uni but he had to go and he should be "happy" with you guys b/c he's locked up for a couple years with his contract. SNF TIME!!!!!!!!! :o

Don't you have anything better to do than annoy people after yet another Lions loss? People can and do like other teams that are not local if you aware of that. FYI I began liking the Niners in 79-80 when I began understanding sports b/c I really liked/loved the players: Montana, Clark, Craig, Lott, Taylor. Now you know my sports fanbase history for 2 sports at least. On another note, the trade b/t the Yanks and Tigers should benefit both teams (you guys short term, us long term). Gonna be weird seeing Sheff in a Tigers uni but he had to go and he should be "happy" with you guys b/c he's locked up for a couple years with his contract. SNF TIME!!!!!!!!! :o

in baseball terms, sheff's contract is a short-term deal. "locked up" would be more like 5+ years.

the tigers didn't have to give up anyone off their major league roster to get him, so i think it's a good trade. they can afford to trade those minor leaguers.

I meant locked up as in Sheffield terms which equates to anything more than a 1 year agreement. I was disappointed when he was b!tching and moaning this past season while getting paid 13 million bucks and was looking past living up to his contract for this past season. Like they say "a happy Sheffield is a productive Sheffield." He should be a good addition to the Tigers.

I got 11.5 pts out of him today on a day when the offense was totally out of sync. Not too shabby if you ask me.

9.5 for me. Had Gore on the bench though to go along with LJ. KJ has been putting up real good numbers and should be starting most weeks.

I kinda figured the KJ train was about out of gas. I was lucky enough to sell him high last week. I sent KJ and Horn away for Gore and Holt.

:dunno:

In a league where we can start up to 3 rb's KJ has and will be my no 3 back from here on out.

At worst you get no 2-3RB pts, with huge upside to outperform most #1's

SJax, FWP, KJ

:banana:

I kinda figured the KJ train was about out of gas

Out of gas?!

In one of Detroit's worst games of the season he still produced 115 total yards <_<

He was just fine so quit your complaining. He's scored how many weeks in a row previous to this game? It was the defense who got the team way down early and took the running out. He is a huge part of the offense and that is all you can ask for your #2 running back. He's done a great job this year so no complaints here.