Sign in to follow this  
mambokings

Clinton Portis out at least a month

Sunday 11/12/2006

Clinton Portis will be out at least a month and could have surgery as soon as Monday. Portis needs pins in his broken right ring finger.

Sunday 11/12/2006

Clinton Portis will be out at least a month and could have surgery as soon as Monday. Portis needs pins in his broken right ring finger.

Do you hold his roster spot open and hope he returns for weeks 15 and 16, or do you think the Skins will be out of it and will just sit him at that point anyway?

Seems like the same injury. If he's out for more than a game he's a serious puss.

Let me know the next time TO carries the ball 25 times in a game.

Dumbass.

Let me know the next time TO carries the ball 25 times in a game.

Dumbass.

Like Parsells said the injury can't get any worse. Its just a matter of dealing with pain.

Bigger Dumbass.

Like Parsells said the injury can't get any worse. Its just a matter of dealing with pain.

Bigger Dumbass.

Well...

If this was a 'dumbass' contest... it'd be over right now. It's "Parcells" retard. I know he's new in the league and all... so his name is kinda new, but you might wanna know how to spell it. :banana:

To the point, however:

It's not about pain.

It's about being able to safely carry the ball with a 2" thick pad wrapped around your broken finger.

It's apples and oranges genius... comparing the two (and calling Portis a 'puss' for missing more than one game) is innane.

Go to bed. I hear the short bus comes early.

At least I don't have to decide between Kevin Jones, Chester Taylor and him anymore.....then again I do have Betts :banana:

Bigger Dumbass.

Well...

If this was a 'dumbass' contest... it'd be over right now. It's "Parcells" retard. I know he's new in the league and all... so his name is kinda new, but you might wanna know how to spell it. :banana:

To the point, however:

It's not about pain.

It's about being able to safely carry the ball with a 2" thick pad wrapped around your broken finger.

It's apples and oranges genius... comparing the two (and calling Portis a 'puss' for missing more than one game) is innane.

Go to bed. I hear the short bus comes early.

.....wonderful response.....I leave no further reply.

(Updated 11/13/2006)

The Washington Post speculates Portis could be out for the season. In what would unfold as a best-case scenario, if the Redskins are able to make a late-season surge in the standings, Portis could be available for the final three games of the regular season. However, that's only based on the very earliest estimate of his return and would depend solely on whether the team has a chance to reach the playoffs (a miracle scenario). On a related note: Jason Campbell will become the new starting QB for the Redskins beginning in Week 11. In other words: kiss those playoff changes goodbye, along with any hope of #26 returning to the field in 2006.

Guest Sam_I_Am2121
So what is Betts' value at this point? Is he worth a #2 receiver or will they use the Betts/Duckett RBBC?

Any homers have some insight?

....any "homers"? what a queer. "copper magnate"? You suck. I am better than you in every possible way.