Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Fat is only ugly...

Which leads me to something I've always pondered . . . psychologically, why is cleavage so sexually appeallnig to men? It's just fat pushed together, anywhere else on the body, that's gross. (I love me some cleavage). Does it have to do with the primal urge to have women with big jubblies breast feed our children to make them big and strong, so they can throw rocks at mammoths?

Which leads me to something I've always pondered . . . psychologically, why is cleavage so sexually appeallnig to men? It's just fat pushed together, anywhere else on the body, that's gross. (I love me some cleavage). Does it have to do with the primal urge to have women with big jubblies breast feed our children to make them big and strong, so they can throw rocks at mammoths?

A stupefying question, indeed.

1. anything that clearly identifies the person as a woman is going to be attractive

2. look, and you'll see that cleavage looks like a butt crack

1. anything that clearly identifies the person as a woman is going to be attractive

2. look, and you'll see that cleavage looks like a butt crack

Yep, and they use lipstick so the lips look more like the entrance to the honey pot. :thumbsup: