Sign in to follow this  
Midway Monster

Kitna or Delhomme

It's either Kitna vs. ARI or Delhomme vs. STL for me.

I'm leanign towards Kitna but my opponent (who I have I would say a very slight advantage over) has Smith. Should I play Delhomme instead to offset a potential big game by Smith?

6 pt receiving td

1 pt 20 yards receiving

4 pt passing td

1 pt 50 passing yards

Please offer advice on this classic strategy question. WILL ANSWER YOURS :lol:

I think Kitna may have a slightly better day, but would go with Delomme since you are playing Smith. Stl is easy to score on, so Delomme should have plenty of opportunities.

It's either Kitna vs. ARI or Delhomme vs. STL for me.

I'm leanign towards Kitna but my opponent (who I have I would say a very slight advantage over) has Smith. Should I play Delhomme instead to offset a potential big game by Smith?

6 pt receiving td

1 pt 20 yards receiving

4 pt passing td

1 pt 50 passing yards

Please offer advice on this classic strategy question. WILL ANSWER YOURS :banana:

Who is neutralizing who? :blink:

If you start Kitna and he throws for 325 and 2tds vs.Delhomme who throws for 250 and 1 td (but Smith gets 175 of those yds and the td) - who is the better play for your team??

Dont out think yourself - pick the better play - who in this case is Kitna in AZ coming off a lousy game.

either play is good. but id go with Kitna. very close though. i think Lavard makes a very good point. neutralization works both ways and its possible for a WR to have a monster game that translates to an only avg game for the QB. especially if there is any sort of reception bonus. pick the QB you think will be better this week. it seems as if you believe that will be Kitna. i happen to agree with you. but whichever you think that is, go with him.

good luck!

please see mine; http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=254393

I like Delhomme because St L is going to score.. Delhomme threw for two against a TB team that can't get out of it's own way.. Kitna COULD go nuts against Ariz., but he's looked like sh*t the last couple of weeks.. i see that as a reason to bench him, not necessarily play him on the road.

Their about even, so to me, the c*ckblock idea isn't bad in this case.. sometimes not smart, but this is Steve Smith.. so i'd go Delhomme also.

please see mine