Sign in to follow this  
mgm32

Week 12 Roster Decisions: QB, RB, DEF

Please see my roster in my signature.

I think Romo is a good paly on Thanksgiving Day against Tampa Bay but the only other person on my roster I'd replace him with would be Rivers who has been great lately.

I feel good about Westbrook at Indy but need another RB along side him since Colston went down (I had been playing 3 WRs and Westbrook).

Right now I'm thinking about taking a chance on Alexander against GB. Wali Lundy is an option on my waivers and he plays @ NYJ this week.

As for my Defense, I can't drop Denver's D but I am smart enough to realize I need to play the matchups as they face Kansas City this week. That being said, the Chargers D is available on my wires (against a terrible Oakland offense) as well as the Cowboys D (against Tampa Bay). Both defenses will be at home, with the Chargers playing Sunday and the Cowboys playing Thursday.

For the record, I will be creating roster space by dumping Randy Moss. He's just too inconsistent and will never play over any of my other 4 WRs. Depending on whether or not Colston is out this week, I may even pick up Devrey Henderson, who's work load should increase in Colston's absence.

I've had some really bad luck in a few games this season and really need this game to clinch for the playoffs.

What should I do with my roster?

Please see my roster in my signature.

I think Romo is a good paly on Thanksgiving Day against Tampa Bay but the only other person on my roster I'd replace him with would be Rivers who has been great lately.

I feel good about Westbrook at Indy but need another RB along side him since Colston went down (I had been playing 3 WRs and Westbrook).

Right now I'm thinking about taking a chance on Alexander against GB. Wali Lundy is an option on my waivers and he plays @ NYJ this week.

As for my Defense, I can't drop Denver's D but I am smart enough to realize I need to play the matchups as they face Kansas City this week. That being said, the Chargers D is available on my wires (against a terrible Oakland offense) as well as the Cowboys D (against Tampa Bay). Both defenses will be at home, with the Chargers playing Sunday and the Cowboys playing Thursday.

For the record, I will be creating roster space by dumping Randy Moss. He's just too inconsistent and will never play over any of my other 4 WRs. Depending on whether or not Colston is out this week, I may even pick up Devrey Henderson, who's work load should increase in Colston's absence.

I've had some really bad luck in a few games this season and really need this game to clinch for the playoffs.

What should I do with my roster?

Drop Tatum Bell and pick up Lundy. Pick up San Diego's defens when you dorp Moss.

here's mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=255038

I would stick with Romo and Denver D. They did good vs. KC earlier and comin g off a short week I dont think T.Green is going to make them much better. plus after that lose Denver is feeling the heat and knows they must win to keep up.

help me please

i would go with Romo vs. the ailing bucs. The raiders defense is a little better than advertised against the pass, but LT will rip them to shreds, which leaves Rivers handing off most of the second half

i would go with Romo vs. the ailing bucs. The raiders defense is a little better than advertised against the pass, but LT will rip them to shreds, which leaves Rivers handing off most of the second half

I have watched every Raider game and I definitely agree. The Raider pass defense is actually pretty good but they still can not contain a good running back. I would be a little hesitant about using the SD defense though. Even though Brooks lost the game with a bone headed interception last week, he controlled the game fairly well before that. He avoided several sacks with his feet. I also dont think the Broncos are going to keep Johnson and company out of the endzone enough to make them a good play this week. I would go with Dallas.

For the record, I am dumping Moss this week too. It took me a long time to figure out what was really obvious to everybody else.

I'd take Romo since LT will probably run wild on Oakland. And take SD against Oakland, they can't score any points and SD will probably get some sacks off them.

Thanks for mine.