Sign in to follow this  
ManUtd

Chad!

What is the weather like in the KC area. I'm trying to get a better idea of what is moving towards us. Columbia has dropped 20 degrees in the last 2 hours. :dunno:

Thanks

its raining ice. its not as bad here as it supposedly is in KC, but Im suppossed to go pick the boss up from the airport and drive him home tonight :dunno:

its raining ice. its not as bad here as it supposedly is in KC, but Im suppossed to go pick the boss up from the airport and drive him home tonight :banana:

That does suck. I figured that was story up there but wanted to make sure. I already cleared it with my boss to work from home tomorrow. These STL drives are nuts if a single drop of rain hits the pavement, let alone ice and snow. :banana:

Thanks again for the info. Be careful tonight, as I'm sure you wife, daughter and unborn child want you home safe. :dunno:

Per a conversation with an associate in KC the roads are bad, freezing rain and the temp is dropping. The KC area is now calling for 12 inches of snow. :rolleyes:

I can tell you this

Denver got about 6" of snow and sub freezing temps. It just stopped a couple of hours ago.

St. Louis is just now seeing the temps drop. It dropped 10 degrees in 40 minutes at my house (I'm a weather dork :clap: )

We are suppose to get the storm in the Texas Pan Handle AFTER the artic cold moves through tomorrow. They are forecasting 1/4 to 1/2 in of ice tomorrow then switching to snow in the afternoon/evening. They are saying 6-9 inches, but maybe more if we get some thunder snow (my favorite :cry: ) from that Texas system.

I hope you made it home ok Chad. They just had an update from KC talking about the icy roads there.

but maybe more if we get some thunder snow (my favorite :( ) from that Texas system.

my hometown of charleston, sc just got some thundersnow about a week ago.....and the temp was back up to near 80 degrees there today.....

the end is nigh...

We are suppose to get the storm in the Texas Pan Handle AFTER the artic cold moves through tomorrow. They are forecasting 1/4 to 1/2 in of ice tomorrow then switching to snow in the afternoon/evening. They are saying 6-9 inches, but maybe more if we get some thunder snow (my favorite :banana: ) from that Texas system.

Thunder snow is AWESOME!

Manchester Utd. Ain't!

Hotspurs baybee!!!

:blink: :dunno: :banana:

i survived :clap:

Good to hear bud. :argue:

I was foolish and came into work this morning as we are still above freezing. I will probably head home after lunch to avoid the evening rush. :dunno:

Thunder snow is AWESOME!

Manchester Utd. Ain't!

Hotspurs baybee!!!

Yes it is :ninja:

Top of the table baby! :wub:

Way to jump on Bill Simmons' band wagon. :cheers:

My friend from London is a huge Spurs fan and made the rest of my friends one too. The sad thing though is I can talk his "native son" arse under the table about the EPL. :huh:

Detriot>Kansas City

Detriot>Kansas City

maybe so, but they both beat DC. Hey Ive been meaning to ask ya, you still at the same job you were when I was out? Does the recent change change anything for you if so? :banana:

maybe so, but they both beat DC. Hey Ive been meaning to ask ya, you still at the same job you were when I was out? Does the recent change change anything for you if so? :banana:

I was promoted to program manager, got to move into an office. The changes only mean more work for my team, but after 5 years we are acclimated.

On another note, I am writing a proposal in response to a House-side RFP. We be taking over in there soon... :blink: