Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

Matt L will be my starter this week and during the playoffs

Looked at many options and i think this kid is the best chance of putting up good numbers next 4 weeks. Decent shedual and great weapons. Just picked Matt L off ww and he will be my starter going forward.

Anyone else have the same confidence in him?

I think he'll be better than Eli.

After the McNabb injury I've been forced to start David Carr. He did ok last week, but I think he plays Oakland this week (tough pass D). So I picked up Cutler and he'll get the start this week anyway.

I would have grabbed Lienhart, but he's long since gone.

Cbs sportsline(yeah no big deal) listed Matt L as the player of the week(upcoming week). All this hype about Jay Cutler in his first game EVER and Matt L has been getting better and better with each game. Plus he has got better weapons in Boldin and Fitz, vs Cutler in Walker and Rodd(getting old). Arizone is a throw first run second offense, vs Denver is Run first throw second.

I'm starting Leinart over Kitna and McNair since McNabb is out. Don't know if it's a great decision, but, I like the matchups. Let me know if you think I'm crazy!!??

I'm starting Leinart over Kitna and McNair since McNabb is out. Don't know if it's a great decision, but, I like the matchups. Let me know if you think I'm crazy!!??

threw 400 plus yards last week, Fitz is back, its a throw first and run next offense, facing week D(rams) and a qb thats has been playing in the league for 7 weeks. Not sure if it can get better then this, with respect to whats avail out there on the ww.

i'm 7-3 and leading my league. the incredible thing is i've done it with vick all season up till last week. moved him an started harrington. that worked out great but i've also leinart and cutler too now. will start leinhart this week and see what happens with cutler.

i'm 7-3 and leading my league. the incredible thing is i've done it with vick all season up till last week. moved him an started harrington. that worked out great but i've also leinart and cutler too now. will start leinhart this week and see what happens with cutler.

Funny, i picked up Joey hour before the game and started him. Paid off great, but i also knew it was a one week thing. Dumped him and picked Matt L who will be starting for me this week. Mike Vick is AWESOME bro, i wish i had him cuz my league awards 3 bonus points for every 20 yards rushing, and mike vick is 4th in points overall with respect to qbs in my league. This cutler crap is still mind blowing, i think lots of disappointment awaits for those that picked him and are starting him. I could have picked him, but chose Matt cuz Zona will be throwing all day, and Denver will be running most of the time.

Looked at many options and i think this kid is the best chance of putting up good numbers next 4 weeks. Decent shedual and great weapons. Just picked Matt L off ww and he will be my starter going forward.

I assume you`re referring to Matt Leinart. Put it this way. Would you prefer to play a guy who was 31 of 51 and 400 yards last Sunday against one of the better defenses in the NFL, and is playing against a much weaker defense this week? Or would you prefer to play a guy who couldn`t hit a bull`s ass with a bass fiddle, and is playing one of the hottest teams in the league?

I assume you`re referring to Matt Leinart. Put it this way. Would you prefer to play a guy who was 31 of 51 and 400 yards last Sunday against one of the better defenses in the NFL, and is playing against a much weaker defense this week? Or would you prefer to play a guy who couldn`t hit a bull`s ass with a bass fiddle, and is playing one of the hottest teams in the league?

YEAH I WOULD, any day of the week and TWICE on SUN :P

Minn is a great D :blink:

Lets chat Mon?

YEAH I WOULD, any day of the week and TWICE on SUN :P

Minn is a great D :blink:

Lets chat Mon?

funny i have eli and leinart and i just did the exact same thing , put leinart in my lineup for good (i think). My only problem is leinart plays denver in week 15 my first game of playoffs and mannings plays philly (who he torched earlier this year). are you going leinart no matter what?

Wow, good but unfortunate to see owner's of both E Man and Lion-heart. It could be the pathetic scoring in my league, but Lion-heart has outscored E Man 5 of the last 7 weeks, bye weeks not included. Which made me believe I could play matchups with the 2 of them.

After the Giants performance last week, I am picking up Cutler and contemplating dropping E Man. I can keep all 3(flex) but may need to pick up a 5th WR w/Colston's injury.

Basically I am freaking out going into the playoffs. Things were great until I traded CJ the week before he decided to show up, which by the way was the week before Colston went down and T Holt picked up were CJ left off.

Sorry for all the venting. But my wife could care less. Unless I win the pay off, of course!

funny i have eli and leinart and i just did the exact same thing , put leinart in my lineup for good (i think). My only problem is leinart plays denver in week 15 my first game of playoffs and mannings plays philly (who he torched earlier this year). are you going leinart no matter what?

Waiting to see how Matt does vs St louis and Seattle before making that decision. Same goes for Eli, lets see if he gets his act together in the next two games and maybe i could put him in vs Philly. I first have to make win my first round of the playoffs week 14th.

I can't imagine there'll be anyone who will say Leinert's not looking like a good option at this point. Maybe some of the Romo owners...

What I can't understand is how was he even available to you at this point in the season? In every league I'm in he's been long gone all year. Most everyone who drafted Warner drafted him as well. I guess he could have been dropped after he had a few bad games but, again, not in any of mine. After the Bears game his value went up. Then he started having some difficulty but I'm stumped trying to imagine what QB's, besides Romo, anyone would have dumped him for. Nice pick up.

I think he'll be better than Eli.

After the McNabb injury I've been forced to start David Carr. He did ok last week, but I think he plays Oakland this week (tough pass D). So I picked up Cutler and he'll get the start this week anyway.

I would have grabbed Lienhart, but he's long since gone.

Both of my responses could be considered on the fence, and neither of them really help, but here it goes. I feel Eli could really still blow up over the final few weeks. He will eihter BOOM, or continue to implode. I don't see him with just average to good performances. I believe he will out perform lienart from here on out, IF they stay in the playoff picture.

Cutler is kind of the same deal, outside of the fact that the playoff hunt won't affect his game. The fact that he is a rookie, and his learning curve, will be his challenge. he could easily blowup one week and bust the next. If you catch him on the right week, he will really pay off. I really like his chances at having a very big first week.(see Lienart vs. Bears) He is a great pickup for dynasty leagues, as I feel his future is bright.

I can't imagine there'll be anyone who will say Leinert's not looking like a good option at this point. Maybe some of the Romo owners...

What I can't understand is how was he even available to you at this point in the season? In every league I'm in he's been long gone all year. Most everyone who drafted Warner drafted him as well. I guess he could have been dropped after he had a few bad games but, again, not in any of mine. After the Bears game his value went up. Then he started having some difficulty but I'm stumped trying to imagine what QB's, besides Romo, anyone would have dumped him for. Nice pick up.

I am not in a keeper league, so maybe thats why he is still avail. But we are 12 team league, and someone did pick him but then dropped him. Romo was picked and then dropped to be picked up again three weeks ago. I am confident with my two qbs(eli and Matt L) going into the playoffs. My running backs LJ and Addai should make up for some slack. Lets see how the cookie crumbles.