Sign in to follow this  
omarkal

D Foster practices...listed as probable

Panthers RB Foster to start if healthy

Written by: - ffLiveWire - ¦ 12/6/2006

Source:

Running back DeShaun Foster, who missed the past two games with a sprained elbow, practiced Wednesday and is listed as probable. Fox said if Foster is healthy he'll start ahead of rookie DeAngelo Williams.

I was so happy when I read this on another site because now I have a 2nd RB to play. I was probably going to have to just play Steven Jackson b/c of Foster and Ronnie Brown's injury. Now I have a shot at winning a playoff game this week!

Yeah!

Now, I just need Colston to play...and I think he will.

Yeah if CAR does not make the playoffs in a pretty weak conf. like the NFC with all the major injuries and the talent they have in CAR that guy should get canned.

(frustrated D-Will owner here, can u tell?)

I was so happy when I read this on another site because now I have a 2nd RB to play. I was probably going to have to just play Steven Jackson b/c of Foster and Ronnie Brown's injury. Now I have a shot at winning a playoff game this week!

Yeah!

Now, I just need Colston to play...and I think he will.

Ummm...Id start Jackson over Foster anyway.

Ummm...Id start Jackson over Foster anyway.

I think lsk means he cannot make any transactions, and is only carrying S-Jax, Ronnie B., and Foster.

DeAngelo seems to be a good fit there in Carolina. I picked him up, and am hoping start him in the playoffs, but without word that Foster is out, it's tough to choose from all of my other RBBCs (Duece, Dillon, and Leon). The dreaded GTD.

I think lsk means he cannot make any transactions, and is only carrying S-Jax, Ronnie B., and Foster.

DeAngelo seems to be a good fit there in Carolina. I picked him up, and am hoping start him in the playoffs, but without word that Foster is out, it's tough to choose from all of my other RBBCs (Duece, Dillon, and Leon). The dreaded GTD.

Ahh...I see...I was :banana: at someone thinking of going with Foster over Jackson.

(not that I love the matchup for me this week...TD only and have Jackson...and Holt :dunno: :angry: :wall: )

This truly drives me nuts. I have Foster and Williams.

Last week, Foster was questionable and practiced yet scratched. So I held off from starting D-Will, because who knows they could split carries or Williams could get the bulk, no idea.

This week, Foster practices and is shown as questionable. Supposedly he will play, right? Can he block with taht elbow?

And now supposedly Jake is benched due to injury, and Wenke will start. as a Saints fan I'm thrilled, as a Foster/Williams owner this is not good.

I guess this means I should not go dropping Foster for Fason? If Foster splits carries and with Wenke at center I'm wondering if he has much value at all.

You are correct, though I also have Gado, who is pretty much worthless.

I was happy to read that Foster should start this week. I would be happy with him splitting carries.. At least it is points until Ronnie Brown plays in week 15 (hopefully I get to week 15 and hopefully, if I do, ronnie plays)

Why Fox would choose Foster over DeAngelo at this point is crazy talk. Foster is a chump waiting to under perform and break his mangina.

Why Fox would choose Foster over DeAngelo at this point is crazy talk. Foster is a chump waiting to under perform and break his mangina.

seriously could someone explain this to me 'cause the same thing is happening in indy. why do you put in someone that is not doing as well do foster and rhodes have incriminating pictures of their coaches? Is it a contract issue, I can understand Addai needs to stay fresh but they kind of can't afford to lose anymore. Can someone explain this phenomena?