Sign in to follow this  
MacGee

I rule this board! Just look at my great posts!

Now that I've admitted that I'm a Cowboys fan I have even more ammunition against Philly fans. Sure, I predended to like someone else earlier in the year when Philly was leading the division, but now that McKnee has suffered his annual injury, the Eagles are finished and I can admit who i really like!

I feel like my every dream has come true this year. All thats left is a Cowboys championship. That will really rub it in, Eagle jerks.

Who's with me? Shout it from the mountain tops, Cowboy fans. :thumbsdown:

Eagles fans :dunno:

Now that I've admitted that I'm a Cowboys fan I have even more ammunition against Philly fans. Sure, I predended to like someone else earlier in the year when Philly was leading the division, but now that McKnee has suffered his annual injury, the Eagles are finished and I can admit who i really like!

I feel like my every dream has come true this year. All thats left is a Cowboys championship. That will really rub it in, Eagle jerks.

Who's with me? Shout it from the mountain tops, Cowboy fans. :thumbsdown:

Eagles fans :dunno:

WTG Newbiejr I am proud you have 5 accounts.

I hate the Redskins worse than the Eagles, but since portis26 is gone away from posting here, I have to resort to bashing the Eagles instead.

Who's with me? Shout it from the mountain tops, Cowboy fans. :pointstosky:

Eagles fans :lol:

This is plain stupid, lets try to trick people into thinking I am someone else.

MacGee = Gay

MackGee = correct about eagles fans

"I rule this board! Just look at my great posts!, Eagles fans are a joke"

Dude, if you can't spell bored right, then you obviously don't rule this bored. Just ask David Pattern.

Dude, if you can't spell bored right, then you obviously don't rule this bored. Just ask David Pattern.

It's umpossible for him to rule this forearm :cheers:

Who's with me? Shout it from the mountain tops, Cowboy fans. <_<

Eagles fans :thumbsup:

Mackgee has really got in your head huh? Only an Eagles fan would stoop to this level, MacGee you are only supporting what Mackgee is doing. WTG.

Haaa...I don't know "weather" to laugh or cry.

Who's with me? Shout it from the mountain tops, Cowboy fans. :banana:

Eagles fans :headbanger:

Spoken like a true Cowboy fan.

This is plain stupid, lets try to trick people into thinking I am someone else.

MacGee = Gay

MackGee = correct about eagles fans

That is correct......This is also Newbiejr's other account get him to prove otherwise. I guess I could start an account Newbiesr and see if anyone notices.

That is correct......This is also Newbiejr's other account get him to prove otherwise. I guess I could start an account Newbiesr and see if anyone notices.

I thought it was my other account. No, it was Eagle's Green. Oh, wait, it's Bird Brain's!

Make up your effin' mind. :huh:

I thought it was my other account. No, it was Eagle's Green. Oh, wait, it's Bird Brain's!

Make up your effin' mind. :huh:

Well all Eagles fans are created equal so I guess it is your account.... <_<