Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Eagle fans Boo Garcia................

A whole stadium booing so Feeley could come in and play. Now the Eagle fans are on his nuts. I would hate to see what would happen if Rocky loses in his new movie. Would you remove the statue?

u have serious issues

I also think that is similar to them booing Mcnabb on draft day. They really wanted Akili Smith. Don't let them lie to you and say it was Ricky Williams they wanted.

no, hes right...

you have serious issues....

no, hes right...

you have serious issues....

Well at least me and Eagles fans have something in common.

Just a reminder folks... "Invincible" Due out Tuesday on DVD. What does the football fan want to see in his stocking? Give the gift of green to those you love during this festive time of year.

A whole stadium booing so Feeley could come in and play. Now the Eagle fans are on his nuts. I would hate to see what would happen if Rocky loses in his new movie. Would you remove the statue?

i was in the stadium and i wasn't boo-ing. nor was most of the section i was in or the sections around me. many were yelling that there should have been a personal foul on the defender that nailed him.

i was in the stadium and i wasn't boo-ing. nor was most of the section i was in or the sections around me. many were yelling that there should have been a personal foul on the defender that nailed him.

Excuses Excuses thats not true.

excuses? how so?

I'm a moron.

Well the excuse is. There is no excuse for you.

Well the excuse is. There is no excuse for you.

This is a good response dude but I'm afraid you are slipping a little. May I also recommend the following retorts...

I know you are but what am I?

I'm taking my ball and going home!

Takes one to know one.

Your Dad is ghey and my Dad will kick his butt.

Now Don't worry, if that doesn't get 'em you still can go with the "nana nana boo boo" defense.

;)

brilliant.

i now see what i'm dealing with. last time i reply to Mackgee.

Don't give up on him so easy. You'll find that one of the best things about this board is the ability to own Mackgee time and time again. His stupid comments and 12% prediction-accuracy, make for much hilarity. Now and then, he'll throw the word "guaranteed" into one of his incorrect prediction threads. (see his Eagles-Giants classic)

To stop responding to him at this early stage would be a huge mistake for you.

Don't give up on him so easy. You'll find that one of the best things about this board is the ability to own Mackgee time and time again. His stupid comments and 12% prediction-accuracy, make for much hilarity. Now and then, he'll throw the word "guaranteed" into one of his incorrect prediction threads. (see his Eagles-Giants classic)

To stop responding to him at this early stage would be a huge mistake for you.

I like how you claim to own someone. Exactly how do you think you own me? 12% huh how easily you forget. As far as Eagles fans thinking I add nothing to this board. Do you add anything with the 12 or more personal posts specifically about me? That is something you cannot answer. Newbiejr you add nothing to this board.

I'm not an Eagles fan I just go to the games to look at men in the stands and get phone numbers from them and I am a man

I knew something was strange about you

yea they did. the iggles suxor and so do their dirty rotten fans. not a cowboy fan but i really hope they birds get shot down this week with all td's going to Stallworth and MBIII for my fantasy championship. :banana:

Didn't Eagle fans boo when they drafted McNabb too?

The really wanted Akili Smith not Mcnabb.