Sign in to follow this  
skins56

Anybody else going with Ronnie Brown this week?

I just read on Yahoo that he's cleared to play this week and I have the most average (or maybe below average) running backs of all time...Brown, S. Morris, R. Dayne, J. Lewis, E. James, C. Huston. I think I'm going Dayne against the Colts and I'd like to go Brown against the Jets if he's gonna get the full load. Anybody got any info or insights?

I just read on Yahoo that he's cleared to play this week and I have the most average (or maybe below average) running backs of all time...Brown, S. Morris, R. Dayne, J. Lewis, E. James, C. Huston. I think I'm going Dayne against the Colts and I'd like to go Brown against the Jets if he's gonna get the full load. Anybody got any info or insights?

I'm in the Championship and traded for him the day b4 Thanksgiving..This is why I held on and scraped by with Fargas..now I can take on the #1 seed who has LT,Betts,Tatum Bell, and Marion Barber with Ronnie Brown,Shaun Alexander, and FWP..wish I had better match-ups but I'm in the game and 12 others in my league are gone :wub:

I'm in the Championship and traded for him the day b4 Thanksgiving..This is why I held on and scraped by with Fargas..now I can take on the #1 seed who has LT,Betts,Tatum Bell, and Marion Barber with Ronnie Brown,Shaun Alexander, and FWP..wish I had better match-ups but I'm in the game and 12 others in my league are gone :wub:

Congrats on making it...thats all you can ask for really. So have you read that Brown will be getting the full work load this week? Thats a good matchup for you if he is.

He ripped up the Jets last time he played them....

I want official word that he is going to start, not just from him....

But if he plays, what a boost he could make for teams in the playoffs...

LJ,Betts, Ronnie Brown, THenry...I finally feel comfortable @ RB again

I am playing him in the championship game after 3 weeks of being forced to use DeShaun Foster.

I am hoping for a decent boost in scoring.

My guess is that he does about 75 total yards and 1 TD. 13.5 points I would be very happy to get.

I play against him this week, so I hope he does terrible. With that said, you never know what to expect when a RB comes back from injury, he could stink it up like SA or have the best game of the season like Mcgahee. It's a roll of the dice.

I play against him this week, so I hope he does terrible. With that said, you never know what to expect when a RB comes back from injury, he could stink it up like SA or have the best game of the season like Mcgahee. It's a roll of the dice.

The difference with Brown and SA is that SA had a broken foot, which directly effects a RBs performance and endurance. Brown had a broken hand and it was is off hand not the primary one. Reports had him working out on the sidelines/riding the bike, etc, so I would lean towards him having a better chance of coming back strong, than not. However, I will not insert him until I am sure he is playing the whole game, not just a series or two.

Need help here too....

I have Rudi Johnson on the road at Denver or Ronnie Brown at home against a bad Jet run defense.

While there are numerous pros and cons the biggest one is Ronnie's ability to play the whole game, if not it's Rudi time.

Can anyone shed light on Saban's thoughts on using Ronnie fully this week? Or will it be a 10-12 carry tune-up.

I'm in a real pickle on this. The alternative is C Taylor vs Pack on Thurs. So, I have to make my decision tomorrow. No idea what I will do right now. :first:

That sucks dude. I hate that Brown's game is on Monday too. If I were you and Taylor is healthy, I;d probably go with him to be safe. Hopefully we get some news tonight or tomorrow.