Sign in to follow this  
eagles114

Will Peyton be benched this week?

Does anyone think Manning will be benched this week against the Texans or even pulled during the game. I read somewhere online this could happen....Hell it happened last year against the texans. Or the Colts still fighting for home field throughout the playoffs?

Not a chance.

Indy's in a dogfight with the Ravens for the 2nd seed, and hoping that the Chargers lose to secure the first seed. No way does Manning sit. Tony Dungy rested his players early last year, and got bounced in the first round when the rust set in.

Not a chance.

Indy's in a dogfight with the Ravens for the 2nd seed, and hoping that the Chargers lose to secure the first seed. No way does Manning sit. Tony Dungy rested his players early last year, and got bounced in the first round when the rust set in.

Nail on the head.

I don't think he'll get benched. They'll still be trying to get the highest playoff seed possible (#2) and need to continue being in rhythm due to the fact that the offense wasn't playing well for a few weeks before last night's game.

Does anyone think Manning will be benched this week against the Texans or even pulled during the game. I read somewhere online this could happen....Hell it happened last year against the texans. Or the Colts still fighting for home field throughout the playoffs?

Just wondering... would you consider benching him if you were Dungy?