Sign in to follow this  
BMoney

Christmas is over...

no more focking Christmas Story on TV :dunno:

most overrated Christmas show ever?..I think its up there....

people love reciting the lines...its like they were brainwashed...they know it sucks but they keep reciting the lines.. :dunno:

Why didn't you just not watch it? It's not like there isn't 19.7 billion other channels from which to choose.

:pointstosky:

and I DO avoid it....

its when we go to a relatives or a work friends house...if theres more than 1 kid on..sure enough..that movie was on...

i think there are too many other holiday movies to just avoid like that..this one doesnt deserve to be on 24-7...

and whats the deal with the 19 billion channels? back in the day, we had 3 fuzzy channels and if nothing good was on, we would go outside and play....

now, the kids can watch Hello Kitty cartoons in Spanish, for heavens sake..

Other than the 24 hour marathon on Christmas Eve, I couldn't ever find it on TV. Maybe I was just looking at the wrong times. :blink:

I saw the first hour of it on Christmas eve, then fell asleep. I would actually like to watch the whole thing. So, i have not seen the Christmas Story, or A Wonderful Life :banana: . I was actually getting sick of Christmas Vacation, i saw it 5 times in maybe 20 hours.