Sign in to follow this  
Madler

QB and RB Help

Our league ends this week. If I win I end up with the #1 seed. We have our playoffs next week and redraft with players from teams that did not make the playoffs. We keep our players who are in the playoffs.

Two problems this week:

RB: Need to start 2/3: Westy, LT or MJD. I am thinking about not playing LT because he may not play in the 2nd half if SD has big lead against Arizona, while the other two teams need to win this game. Am I crazy to sit LT?

QB: Eli or Cutler. Eli killed me last week, however Redskins do suck and he played well v. them earlier this year. I lost by 5 points and if he had an average game I would have won and clinched the #1 seed. Cutler has thrown 2 TD's every week and play a weak SF pass defense.

I will help you.

I will start with the Qb. I think you have to go Eli. He plays first and needs a win. That combined with what he did against Wash earlier makes him my pick.

On to the RB, you almost have to wait and see rather than decide now. There is a topic on the fftoday board about what teams will sit starters, go check it out and make the decision later in the week.

Good Luck

Our league ends this week. If I win I end up with the #1 seed. We have our playoffs next week and redraft with players from teams that did not make the playoffs. We keep our players who are in the playoffs.

Two problems this week:

RB: Need to start 2/3: Westy, LT or MJD. I am thinking about not playing LT because he may not play in the 2nd half if SD has big lead against Arizona, while the other two teams need to win this game. Am I crazy to sit LT?

QB: Eli or Cutler. Eli killed me last week, however Redskins do suck and he played well v. them earlier this year. I lost by 5 points and if he had an average game I would have won and clinched the #1 seed. Cutler has thrown 2 TD's every week and play a weak SF pass defense.

I will help you.

Since you have Westy and MJD...I would go with those two...I know it's hard to sit LT but I think it's justified this week.

I would go with Cutler just because he is playing the week SF pass Defense and he is still trying to prove himself. (Walker is banged up though....if he doesn't play that may change who you start)

Thanks for the help with mine...

I think you have to play LT no matter what. They are still playing for home field advantage and the flex schedule made it so the Ravens and Chargers play at the same time. So...SD will be going in to the game with the must win mentality (I think).

Eli is playing for more than playoffs at this point. He MUST win...or at least not suck like he's been doing, and Washington gives him a good opportunity to do just that..

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=262494

Two problems this week:

I will help you.

You have a good decision to make with RB's. All are on the top of their games. LT obviously and I would lean toward Drew. As an Eagles fan, they seem to be giving lot's of work to Buckhalter (maybe to protect Westbrook for playoffs?) I see both Drew and Westbrook getting quite a few points this weekend. And you don't know how well Fred's hamstring will hold up for. As for QB, I'd choose Cutler. Manning looks real bad and shows no indication of getting his game back. Good luck

Any thoughts on my situation?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=262500

Two problems this week:

I will help you.

RB: LT is still a must start in any league. SD is playing for homefield advantage. LT and Westbrook are rated 1 and 2 this week in my league. If LT sits at the half it because they have a gigantic lead. That gigantic lead would be because of LT.

QB: I like Cutler over Manning. Walker is not on the injury report this week. Even so, that wouldn't slow Cutler down as Brandon Marshall would take Walker's spot...and he's a future stud WR.

Any help here? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=262492