Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Geek Poker...

:headbanger:

I have been playing on Bodog alot lately. Not a bad site. Any interest in getting a game together this weekend? :cheers:

It's too damn hard to deposit money to most of the sites. I have a Full Tilt account, and it took me 26 days to get my funds cleared and playing. If people are playing on Full Tilt, I'd play but I can't imagine there are more than 4 or 5 of us.

I'm on Absolute. They have $.50 SNG's.

I'm at Absolute too...usually at the 1-2 or 2-4 limit, still working on clearing my deposit bonus. I like their lower limit multi table games.

I'm at Absolute too...usually at the 1-2 or 2-4 limit, still working on clearing my deposit bonus. I like their lower limit multi table games.

I have been playing such painfully low level limits, that I have only gotten $10 of my sign up bonus. I like that I get 28% of my rakes back. Even though it is small, it is still cool to get some money back.

The site itself is very so-so. I liked Pokerroom better.

I have an account at bodog. If you guys want to play this weekend, I'm game. :dunno:

you can play for money still?

:thumbsup:

Full Tilt is better than Pokerroom. The interface is better. There are more Holdem ring games, more tournaments, more variety (they have Razz, all combos or HORSE mixed games). I really like Pokerroom (more than Party despite less selection) but Full Tilt owns it.

I have been playing such painfully low level limits, that I have only gotten $10 of my sign up bonus. I like that I get 28% of my rakes back. Even though it is small, it is still cool to get some money back.

What are you using for rakeback? I still have some money in NetTeller, so I'm gonna try another site, maybe Full Tilt. There was a link in another thread that talked about which sites are not changing how they opperate. I'll pick one from that.

I noticed that before PR put their new policies in effect, they had around 18-20K users online (Sunday night around 9PM EST). After they put the new policy in effect, they only had around 5K. That's gotta affect their bottom line in a big way.

What are you using for rakeback? I still have some money in NetTeller, so I'm gonna try another site, maybe Full Tilt. There was a link in another thread that talked about which sites are not changing how they opperate. I'll pick one from that.

I noticed that before PR put their new policies in effect, they had around 18-20K users online (Sunday night around 9PM EST). After they put the new policy in effect, they only had around 5K. That's gotta affect their bottom line in a big way.

http://www.poker-strategy.org/

This is the site I went through to get the rake back. Full Tilt also offers it.

I will try them at some point.

So....who's playin? I play at Ultimate Bet and Bodog. Mostly Ultimate Bet though because their MTT's seem to work out best with my schedule.