Sign in to follow this  
--==Devastation_Inc.==--

I won BIG this year !

Some teams call it pure luck, but me & my partner call it skill... My team has been in fantasy football now for 12 years... Within those 12 years we've been able to win 3 Superbowls & 3 Overall point championships... Our league has 2 sections in it ... One part is head too head and the other part is overall points... The head too head part of our league pays out for the superbowl winner & superbowl runner up... The overall points part of our league pays out for 1st place through 5th place....

I thought this year we had one of the most dominate drafts ever... I said to my partner this year we should treat every round as if it's the first round... During the draft some teams got aggravated because we would take a full 2 minutes everytime it was our turn too pick... Our commish allots 2 minutes per pick and we used up every second each time it was our selection... It's no wonder we pick the late round gems every year because we put in the time & effort... In a 12 team league we were able to draft LT, Holt, Fitzgerald, Mc`Nabb, Cooley, and many other dominating players... It's knowing when to pull the trigger on positions and when to hold off.... The league got real aggravated when we took up 2 minutes with the final pick in the 16th round !! Our commish said "Come on who the hell do you think you are going to get with the last pick in the draft??!!"..... Everyone in the room laughed when we took our whole 2 minutes & drafted MAURICE JONES DREW !!!!!!!!!! Who's laughing NOW !!!!!!!!!

In the end my team won both the Superbowl & 1st place in overall points... My league is a high money league and costs $420 to get in.... We took home over $2,000.00 !!! Preperation is everything & it's not luck alone that we dominate almost every year.................... Can't wait to take the bottom feeders money next season !! Ha ha... I have i timeshare in Aruba for 5 years now & spending money has never been an issue .... The 2 minutes per pick was worth it now i think... Ha ha

Some teams call it pure luck, but me & my partner call it skill... My team has been in fantasy football now for 12 years... Within those 12 years we've been able to win 3 Superbowls & 3 Overall point championships... Our league has 2 sections in it ... One part is head too head and the other part is overall points... The head too head part of our league pays out for the superbowl winner & superbowl runner up... The overall points part of our league pays out for 1st place through 5th place....

I thought this year we had one of the most dominate drafts ever... I said to my partner this year we should treat every round as if it's the first round... During the draft some teams got aggravated because we would take a full 2 minutes everytime it was our turn too pick... Our commish allots 2 minutes per pick and we used up every second each time it was our selection... It's no wonder we pick the late round gems every year because we put in the time & effort... In a 12 team league we were able to draft LT, Holt, Fitzgerald, Mc`Nabb, Cooley, and many other dominating players... It's knowing when to pull the trigger on positions and when to hold off.... The league got real aggravated when we took up 2 minutes with the final pick in the 16th round !! Our commish said "Come on who the hell do you think you are going to get with the last pick in the draft??!!"..... Everyone in the room laughed when we took our whole 2 minutes & drafted MAURICE JONES DREW !!!!!!!!!! Who's laughing NOW !!!!!!!!!

In the end my team won both the Superbowl & 1st place in overall points... My league is a high money league and costs $420 to get in.... We took home over $2,000.00 !!! Preperation is everything & it's not luck alone that we dominate almost every year.................... Can't wait to take the bottom feeders money next season !! Ha ha... I have i timeshare in Aruba for 5 years now & spending money has never been an issue .... The 2 minutes per pick was worth it now i think... Ha ha

:thumbsup: Hang on...I'll get to my response shortly. My 2 minutes aren't up yet...

My 2 minutes is up and here is my selection...

You mean to tell us you got LT, Holt, Fitz and Mc Nabb all on your team.

I think your full of sh*t!

You should call the doctor. You may have torn a rotator cuff trying to pat your own back. Or grab your partners round arse!

If I paid $420 to get into a league, I would expect a much bigger pay out than $2,000 for a championship unless you only have 5 or 6 teams in your league.

Preperation is everything & it's not luck alone that we dominate almost every year...

Out of 24 possible Championships, you've won six. A nice record to be sure, but hardly dominating "almost every year".

Oh it's true !! It's damn true... We got all those players and many more in a 12 team league including Maurice Jones Drew with the last pick in the last round (16)... As usual i expected no serious responses & the bone heads did not disapoint... Obviously, there are many bottom feeders on this board who couldn't draft there way out of a paper bag !! If a bottom feeder drops out of our league because i'm too dominate every year i'll know were to come looking for more mediocre drafters... This board is full of potential donators to my cause... Anyways, if any one has some real success stories this year please fire away, but from the looks of things people on this board are not to bright... Just smart a$$ remarks about taking 2 minutes and comments on "life partners"... Geez, like no one has ever heard of a team with more than one owner.... So i'll just pat myself on the back 1,000 more and you all can go too hell because >>> sing it with me !! "we are the champions, weeeee are the championssss, no time for losing because we are the champions !!! Of the Wwwwwwworld !!

Oh it's true !! It's damn true... We got all those players and many more in a 12 team league including Maurice Jones Drew with the last pick in the last round (16)... As usual i expected no serious responses & the bone heads did not disapoint... Obviously, there are many bottom feeders on this board who couldn't draft there way out of a paper bag !! If a bottom feeder drops out of our league because i'm too dominate every year i'll know were to come looking for more mediocre drafters... This board is full of potential donators to my cause... Anyways, if any one has some real success stories this year please fire away, but from the looks of things people on this board are not to bright... Just smart a$$ remarks about taking 2 minutes and comments on "life partners"... Geez, like no one has ever heard of a team with more than one owner.... So i'll just pat myself on the back 1,000 more and you all can go too hell because >>> sing it with me !! "we are the champions, weeeee are the championssss, no time for losing because we are the champions !!! Of the Wwwwwwworld !!

i believe you devastation. i could see lt2 going 3rd and getting holt late in the second around the 20th pick and then getting fitz early in the 3rd. mcnabb was definitely a 4th rounder this year with the WR problems etc.

in a 16 team league, i drafted lj 1st overall and mcnabb witht he last pick in the second round. then i took droughns mid 3rd, and wali lundy very late. my WRs ended up being driver, braylon edwards, joe horn, laverneus coles, and colston. someone dropped fitz mid year and i dropped braylon and picked him up. needless to say, i went 15 and 1 and won $2580 in a $400 buy in. very nice. i always take my alotted time to get organized and see how the draft is going. it normally takes me 2 seconds to make my decision, i just use the time to look over everything.

why? I drafted LT in the first, Harrison in the second and CJ in the third swing from the #1 spot, then McNabb in the 5th in an uber competitive redraft league...

How do you call it, "skill" and not "luck" with LT2? It's been well-established on this board and many others that the teams with LT2 on their roster won their leagues. The winner in my team also had LT2. :headbanger:

It's luck that you were able to draft LT2 and not skill.

You paid over 440 dollars to enter your 12 team league- u won the points championship AND the superbowl and only took home 2000? weak