Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Why aren't the Giants talking trash this week?

Yeah, might be gay too (I heard he also writes short stories about screen doors and aftershave and publishes them on the internet).

I heard he has a habit of flinching when he throws the football because he's a little twat who doesn't want to take a hit. :pointstosky:

20-17 Giants...

Tiki wont let them lose again...

garcia has been masterful..but in the end...hes STILL Garcia..his playoff history isnt that incredible...

maybe Eli folds up like a tent...but Garcia may also....Tiki will be the difference...

Well now, that's really going to suck for you if Philly loses, now, isn't it bird brain? And I suppose the fact that that sucky coach and sucky QB have beaten your birds in three of their last four meetings hasn't exactly occured to you, now has it? :pointstosky:

Yes it would suck if we were to lose to a bottom-feeder like the giants. It would ruin this season for me for sure. If and when we lose again I would prefer it be to a team that is playing a little better than us, not a .500 club.

And also, the New York Post reported that Couglin and Eli both suck numerous times. I thought this was common knowledge to New York fans. :thumbsdown:

I heard he has a habit of flinching when he throws the football because he's a little twat who doesn't want to take a hit. :banana:

I heard he cried when his real name was attached to unreadable stories loaded with tired metaphors.

I heard he cried when his real name was attached to unreadable stories loaded with tired metaphors.

You shouldn't take it so personally.

Not your fault that Elisha has a b1tch's name and throws like a girl.

You shouldn't take it so personally.

And you shouldn't take it in the can.

And you shouldn't take it in the can.

Speaking of taking it in the can, the Giants really bent over and took it on their field a few weeks ago.

All that trash talk and they didn't even show. :thumbsup:

And also, the New York Post reported that Couglin and Eli both suck numerous times.

And likely in those precise words considering the quality of that tabloid.

Speaking of taking it in the can, the Giants really bent over and took it on their field a few weeks ago.

All that trash talk and they didn't even show. :banana:

Yeah, you guys stuck it to us good. Unfortunaly for me, I was there. But just remember, a Turkey is fat and happy before Thanksgiving too. :banana:

DING, DING!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ON. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.......................... :cry:

I'll second that. :thumbsup:

All in good fun guys. I'm so focking stoked for this game. :thumbsup:

I heard he has a habit of flinching when he throws the football because he's a little twat who doesn't want to take a hit. :mad:

I've lost count of how many times you've said "flinching" in this thread. Is that your word for the week? Seriously, what's with you and the flinching. :mad:

I've lost count of how many times you've said "flinching" in this thread. Is that your word for the week? Seriously, what's with you and the flinching. :mad:

I recently read an article about how Elisha Manning has a problem with his delivery. It turns out he does not follow through on passes and sorta flinches away from potential contact when he throws the ball. Tom Coughlin recently said something about it to the press. That's about the most pathetic, poosayist thing I've ever heard about an NFL quarterback and it cracked me up.

HTH!

That's about the most pathetic, poosayist thing I've ever heard about an NFL quarterback and it cracked me up.

HTH!

I agree with you, it would be right behind an NFL quarterback tripping over himself out of bounds and tearing an ACL. Now THAT would be funny. :D

The Giants have a punchers chance to beat the Eagles but Manning needs to play a damn near perfect game and the defense has to magically fix all of their problems in the secondary.

That said, the best thing that could happen for Giants fans is for them to get blown out so that they ownership will fire that horrible coach and give them a chance to be a contender next season.

I agree with you, it would be right behind an NFL quarterback tripping over himself out of bounds and tearing an ACL. Now THAT would be funny. :D

ACL tears can happen to anyone. Actually it's more common to tear an ACL on a non-contact play, and players with a lot of muscle mass get ACL tears more often because the ligaments can't support the additional bulk. But I've never heard of an NFL quarterback who had trouble throwing accurately because of a flinching problem. Until Elisha.

did the eagles last win over the giants erase the humiliation choke job from earlier this season?... is the expiration date on that one over?...

did the eagles last win over the giants erase the humiliation choke job from earlier this season?... is the expiration date on that one over?...

Nope, still fresh in the players minds...which is why it's lights-out for the G-Men! :blink:

Perhaps the Giants will make a statement with their play on the field instead of running their mouths in the press. :cheers:

"I've had a really sh*tty day and I hate the focking Eagles, man." - Dude

I recently read an article about how Elisha Manning has a problem with his delivery. It turns out he does not follow through on passes and sorta flinches away from potential contact when he throws the ball. Tom Coughlin recently said something about it to the press. That's about the most pathetic, poosayist thing I've ever heard about an NFL quarterback and it cracked me up.

HTH!

The only delivery problem Manning has is that Dominos no longer will go to Giants Stadium (residual effect of Ron Dayne's stay).

I dunno. Maybe you can ask the Green Bay Packers team when they're all watching the game on TV. :lol:

Perhaps the Giants will make a statement with their play on the field instead of running their mouths in the press. :first:

"I've had a really sh*tty day and I hate the focking Eagles, man." - Dude

"I hate every New York team with a passion. Oh, and the New Jersey Giants, too."

Socrates

That said, the best thing that could happen for Giants fans is for them to get blown out so that they ownership will fire that horrible coach and give them a chance to be a contender next season.

They got blown out of last years playoffs and no changes were made.

As an Eagle fan I hope they don't make any changes. If I were a giant fan I would want them to fire Acorsi and Coughlin and attempt to trade Eli while there is still time. Eli has the look of a man who will be selling real-estate at the end of his contract, not re-upping for big bucks like his brother. The Tiki retirement will hurt too. The remaining good parts of this team are aging. A Eagle victory will seal the giants fate for a few years. It's time for them to rebuild but Eli is going to screw them in more ways than one. They hitched their horse to the wrong wagon.