Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Unbelieveable "Do it yourself" auto paint.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showfl...part=1&vc=1

Doesn't actually look to hard... obviously not show quality but good enough for the chicks I date....

I'm sure some geeks could even do this. I talked to my old man... he's going to let me practice on 3 farm rigs to get the technique down...

That's an unbelievable job that guy did on that orange Charger for 50 bucks!! :clap:

About midway down the first page you'll see this Charger.

Doesn't actually look to hard... obviously not show quality but good enough for the chicks I date....

I'm sure some geeks could even do this. I talked to my old man... he's going to let me practice on 3 farm rigs to get the technique down...

That's an unbelievable job that guy did on that orange Charger for 50 bucks!! :clap:

Buy a focking import :banana:

The Oregon weather has finally made you snap, huh>? :mad:

Buy a focking import :banana:

The Oregon weather has finally made you snap, huh>? :mad:

I'm not a Mopar guy.... I'm a '60's Mustang guy baby!!! :clap:

Yeah... of course imports now... but not then baby.... not then.... ;)

I'm not a Mopar guy.... I'm a '60's Mustang guy baby!!! :clap:

Yeah... of course imports now... but not then baby.... not then.... ;)

:mad:

Fix your damn Taurus already....While your at it, pull over Spotted sometime for indecent exposure :banana:

:mad:

Fix your damn Taurus already....While your at it, pull over Spotted sometime for indecent exposure :banana:

Taurus is at the Auto Clinic as we speak... we'll see if the mechanic gets a trip to Hawaii. :clap:

Really though Sux... what do you think about that dudes paintjob?

Taurus is at the Auto Clinic as we speak... we'll see if the mechanic gets a trip to Hawaii. :banana:

Really though Sux... what do you think about that dudes paintjob?

Honestly, I didn't see it.

I just felt like making fun of an Oregonian (you) :banana:

Even if I did, I wouldn't know whether it was good or bad. Not my area of expertise ;)

As far as your Taurus is concerned, you know that I will anwser any questions within my knowledge that you might have.

If something seems fishy to you, Spotted has my phone #. Don't hesitate to call :clap:

ETA: OK...I just looked at it...Like I said, I'm no expert, but Damn...That is a good looking car :mad:

:ninja:

Fix your damn Taurus already....While your at it, pull over Spotted sometime for indecent exposure :lol:

No evidence. :ninja:

That's an unbelievable job that guy did on that orange Charger for 50 bucks!! :ninja:

That is an incredible thread, it took me 2 hours just to skim all of it (80+ pages). If I ever need to paint a beater I know how to do it now. Thanks.

I looked at the thread a little bit and if you can do that for $50, fock yeah. :banana:

My question is can you do touch up with the same technique? I have an old blue Infinity and I never got the paint touched up when a focking Taxi rear ended me. So I have a yellow streak against the blue on my bumper. :cry:

That is an incredible thread, it took me 2 hours just to skim all of it (80+ pages). If I ever need to paint a beater I know how to do it now. Thanks.

Dude I've been reading that thread for 3 days.... like 2-3 hours at a time.... I've still got like 20-30 pages to go. It's really great reading.... lots of trial and error.

I looked at the thread a little bit and if you can do that for $50, fock yeah. :P

My question is can you do touch up with the same technique? I have an old blue Infinity and I never got the paint touched up when a focking Taxi rear ended me. So I have a yellow streak against the blue on my bumper. :wacko:

Yeah not so much I think.... just do the whole thing a new color or a different blue... you maybe can if it's a single stage paint...

I'm thinking of trying it with the buffer burns on my '65 stang. I'd need to get some Vintage Burgundy made up in a rattlecan and wetsand a taped off part to see if it would work. I dunno. :wub:

have a big class reunion coming up? :wacko:

go the Enterprise instead :P

WTF..... you focking pussies... this is about Painting your own focking car with a focking ROLLER in your garage!! Very cost effective and manly.

I guess you fockers would rather chat about TNG's focking menstral cycle and if she's knocked up or not..... or maybe the focking Blue man Group or the color of each other's sh!t.

DAMMIT this thread should be more popular.

WTF..... you focking pussies... this is about Painting your own focking car with a focking ROLLER in your garage!! Very cost effective and manly.

I guess you fockers would rather chat about TNG's focking menstral cycle and if she's knocked up or not..... or maybe the focking Blue man Group or the color of each other's sh!t.

Bad timing, probably :thumbsup:

I am really looking into this. I have the hood of my jeep painted like the Texas flag and I would like to redo it, this looks like an easy way to do it for a good price.

My Jeep is painted with bedliner on the outside. :blink:

I liked it. There are a bunch of tools on this board that get their only interaction with a woman through the post whoring of TNG.

I am really looking into this. I have the hood of my jeep painted like the Texas flag and I would like to redo it, this looks like an easy way to do it for a good price.

My Jeep is painted with bedliner on the outside. :blink:

I liked it. There are a bunch of tools on this board that get their only interaction with a woman through the post whoring of TNG.

:wub:

At least she admits it :lol: