Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Oh the weather outside is suckin

We're expecting to get between 8-14 inches of snow in the next few hours!!

So why don't you westcoasters, Floridians, Texans and Arizonans tell me how great it is where you're at!!

This sucks!

weather? I usually just call yer mom Barb. :lol:

That's funny, you're mom don't care what you call her as long as you use a condem and pay her when she's done! :(

I assume by your handle that you live in Central NY; be thankful you're not from Oswego or Jefferson County. I'm near Rochester and of the I-90 corridor cities (Syracuse and Buffalo included) that typically receive alot of lake effect snow; we've had it fairly easy this winter. Until mid-January, it was as if Fall wouldn't give up the ghost; zero snowfall and temperatures in the 40's every day. Since then it's been chilly and probably snowed 25 of the past 30 days; but nothing drastic. They've been saying the snow in places like Parish and Mexico won't melt until Father's Day.

I assume by your handle that you live in Central NY; be thankful you're not from Oswego or Jefferson County. I'm near Rochester and of the I-90 corridor cities (Syracuse and Buffalo included) that typically receive alot of lake effect snow; we've had it fairly easy this winter. Until mid-January, it was as if Fall wouldn't give up the ghost; zero snowfall and temperatures in the 40's every day. Since then it's been chilly and probably snowed 25 of the past 30 days; but nothing drastic. They've been saying the snow in places like Parish and Mexico won't melt until Father's Day.

Never assume. I'm a Syracuse fan, but I'm from NW Ohio. Never been to Cuse or NY for that matter!! The snow is coming hard!!

I'm from Rochester. We're expecting 12-18 inches tonight/tomorrow, but they always say it'll be worse than it really is. That's nothing though. Lets get some real snowfall. It's been years since Rochester really got pounded, we've been spared since that storm in the late 90's.