Sign in to follow this  
pollardposse

WCOFF --- Next Season

I've read a couple posts on here where people are going to try their luck in the WCOFF next season. Would anyone be interested in having a meeting spot out there? I would like to try my luck as well and I've never been to Vegas.... It would be cool to have people to hang with that are as into Fantasy Football as I am. My girlfriend hates it, so I'm sure she wouldn't be interested in going.

Someone mentioned playing in a $500 league that sucked... Was it AFFL? I have played in their league too. The website is the absolute worst I have ever played on. There was no talking between the teams or anything. It was boring and for the entry fee, you expect a decent site.... The site itself was down several times during the year and I had to email the tech support people several times. Bad experiences with that site.....

Just received an email from WCOFF. It appears they are expanding to my neck of the woods---Orlando, FL. I may take the plunge!!

I'm in; It'd be cool to have a few beers and steal each other's sleepers.

I plan to play the auction format. I've only had auction drafts the last 7 years, so I'd be rusty in a snake format.

Just an FYI:

The auction draft is a significantly smaller draft held on Friday. Last year they had five leagues (60 teams) as opposed to the main draft of 70 leagues and 840 drafters on Saturday. On the positive side the entry to the auction draft is "only" $1,000. :banana:

As far as a FFToday get-together, my co-manager and I are always down for some drinking. :banana:

Just received an email from WCOFF. It appears they are expanding to my neck of the woods---Orlando, FL. I may take the plunge!!

I'll expand your neck if your interested in a good plunging :banana: