Sign in to follow this  
Rye & Leaf

Predicting next year’s league champion

Jocstrap and his superior knowledge. My tactics were correct last year....only the flucking players didn't hold up their end of the bargain!

Since this is my second year playing in a PPR league. I much more understand the planning and stradegy in the draft. Plus, now I've seen your guys draft tendencies and have made a mental note. So to put this in real perspective, not the garbage dreams you guys are putting out there, I would have to say it's me. :thumbsdown:

Plus, now I've seen your guys draft tendencies and have made a mental note.

You sure there's enough room up there for that? :unsure:

Did you stick it to your mental fridge with a mental magnet? :dunno:

This is going to be too easy this year after my preparation and FS on the clock responses!

This is going to be too easy this year after my preparation and FS on the clock responses!

As long as you think I'm genuine....for all you know I'm deeking you out with every post. :shocking:

As long as you think I'm genuine....for all you know I'm deeking you out with every post. :shocking:

Here fishy fishy fishy

I'm throwing a topwater only to shoot you with the unexpected BOW fishing technique!

You noticed the no response to your last On the Clock. A very very good example btw!

I will cruise to the championship :music_guitarred:

I think you got one of the best teams so I wouldn't be surprised.

I was happy with my team at first but I'm a bit nervous now. I love having the stud QB Carson but I'm thinking I should have went TJ Housch there instead. I think that would have been a bit of a reach but I don't like Fitz at all and he was the only tier 1 guy left.

LT, McGahee, Housch, Ward, and Glenn with Kitna/Hass is probably better than

LT, McGahee, Ward, Glenn, Stallworth with Carson

Guest _my_2_cents_

I was happy with my team at first but I'm a bit nervous now. I love having the stud QB Carson but I'm thinking I should have went TJ Housch there instead. I think that would have been a bit of a reach but I don't like Fitz at all and he was the only tier 1 guy left.

Yeah, but having Tomlinson somewhat balances that out for you. Even if one of those WRs fails to perform up to snuff LT more than make up for it, and now you have one of the most consistent point producers at QB of the league.

I am considering RB-RB-RB or if PManning is there at 2.12 going RB-QB-RB for that same reason. sure, my WR trio will not have a true "#1" stud, but having LT gives you a bit of a cushion to be able to afford to grab 2 #2 caliber WRs and hope one of them breaks out.

Im not even sure who I have on my team, I just say that in every league Im in.

Im not a big fan of drafting qbs early. Id rather get guys later that I think are going to have good years that dont have a high adp. This year I like Cutler, Rothlisberger to be those guys.

You have LT though, so you should be tough. Palmer isnt a bad pick, its just my preferance to wait on qbs, and I probably would have taken a wr at 3.1. Also others may have called you on a reach for taking Housh there, but it wouldnt have been me

Guest _my_2_cents_
Im not even sure who I have on my team, I just say that in every league Im in.

Im not a big fan of drafting qbs early. Id rather get guys later that I think are going to have good years that dont have a high adp. This year I like Cutler, Rothlisberger to be those guys.

You have LT though, so you should be tough. Palmer isnt a bad pick, its just my preferance to wait on qbs, and I probably would have taken a wr at 3.1. Also others may have called you on a reach for taking Housh there, but it wouldnt have been me

I am the same way, which is why I'll 99% likely either go RB-RB-RB or RB-WR-Rb at 1.01 in WCOFF.

And as for TJ Housh, I wouldn't have called it a reach either - he's one of the most underrated WRs out there. It's very similar to the Boldin/Fitz deal in AZ....Fitz is the "#1" because of the perceived upside, but Boldin is like a "1a".

Same with Fitz....CJohnson is a stud, but I'd rather have Housh a round later for similar output.

I am the same way, which is why I'll 99% likely either go RB-RB-RB or RB-WR-Rb at 1.01 in WCOFF.

And as for TJ Housh, I wouldn't have called it a reach either - he's one of the most underrated WRs out there. It's very similar to the Boldin/Fitz deal in AZ....Fitz is the "#1" because of the perceived upside, but Boldin is like a "1a".

Same with Fitz....CJohnson is a stud, but I'd rather have Housh a round later for similar output.

:cheers: yep

Guest _my_2_cents_

STUTTERING CAT

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter", she says.

A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered", she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!"

"That must've been scary", said the teacher.

"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went 'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... And before he could say "Fvck", the rottweiler ate him!"

Guest _my_2_cents_

no one liked my joke.

:shocking: