Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

"Forever" postage stamp

I still think mailing a letter is the best bargain in the world. For 39 cents (soon 41), you can send something all the way from Maine to California.

Think about that; You hand the poorest kid a quarter, a dime and 4 pennies and tell him to walk a letter down to the next street and he'll throw the focking coins at your head and tell you where exactly on your body to deliver that letter. The Post Office? Will take it across the country, walk up and stuff that letter right in somebody's house. Ain't that something? :thumbsdown:

I still think mailing a letter is the best bargain in the world. For 39 cents (soon 41), you can send something all the way from Maine to California.

Think about that; You hand the poorest kid a quarter, a dime and 4 pennies and tell him to walk a letter down to the next street and he'll throw the focking coins at your head and tell you where exactly on your body to deliver that letter. The Post Office? Will take it across the country, walk up and stuff that letter right in somebody's house. Ain't that something? :mad:

Thanks Cliff! :thumbsdown:

Think about that; You hand the poorest kid a quarter, a dime and 4 pennies and tell him to walk a letter down to the next street and he'll throw the focking coins at your head and tell you where exactly on your body to deliver that letter. The Post Office? Will take it across the country, walk up and stuff that letter right in somebody's house. Ain't that something? :unsure:

"You do want your mail, don't you Mr. Kramer?"