Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

***Geek board tourney pool sign up thread***

is there a free division? :dunno:

Any one of us can create a seperate group on ESPN for free competition, not really any problem with that.

I was hoping for at the very least a $10 minimum :dunno:

That was my preference, but most of the geeks who are interested wish for a $5 entry and previous pools run on the board were $5 as well.

Guest Black Label Society

QLAZZ....that you??

Ok, if we get more than 10 paypal entries I may have to take some money out of the prize pool (only enough to cover part of the transaction fees, and I still put my $5 in for my own entry). Bastards are charging 45 cents per $5 as a transaction fee. :thumbsdown:

Total Amount:

$5.00 USD

Fee Amount:

-$0.45 USD

Net Amount:

$4.55 USD

Ok, if we get more than 10 paypal entries I may have to take some money out of the prize pool (only enough to cover part of the transaction fees, and I still put my $5 in for my own entry). Bastards are charging 45 cents per $5 as a transaction fee. :thumbsdown:

Total Amount:

$5.00 USD

Fee Amount:

-$0.45 USD

Net Amount:

$4.55 USD

:lol:

which is why I'm charging 5.50 for entry at TDZ

you're a rookie :P

:thumbsdown:

which is why I'm charging 5.50 for entry at TDZ

you're a rookie :lol:

Do you want to merge your pool with the FFT one? If you don't mind geeks entering I think it makes more sense to have one big pool than splitting the entries between two. If so let me know now before more people sign up for mine (for those who have, I will email you asking if you are ok with that, and if so, I will send $5.50 to edjr for your entry).

Ok, I have to go to work now, I'll be back around 7:30 EST. Please leave a reply as to what you want to do.

Do you want to merge your pool with the FFT one? If you don't mind geeks entering I think it makes more sense to have one big pool than splitting the entries between two. If so let me know now before more people sign up for mine (for those who have, I will email you asking if you are ok with that, and if so, I will send $5.50 to edjr for your entry).

Ok, I have to go to work now, I'll be back around 7:30 EST. Please leave a reply as to what you want to do.

That's fine with me. I have it set up on ESPN, go to TDZ or email me.

That's fine with me. I have it set up on ESPN, go to TDZ or email me.

Forgot my TDZ login (and the site itself, haha). Anyway, I am going to mail the person who signed up/paid me right now. If you could start a thread here in FFT that directs to your pool that would be great, that way everyone can just sign up directly to yours.

Forgot my TDZ login (and the site itself, haha). Anyway, I am going to mail the person who signed up/paid me right now. If you could start a thread here in FFT that directs to your pool that would be great, that way everyone can just sign up directly to yours.

ok. ill do it tomorrow.

ok. ill do it tomorrow.

:huh: :dunno: :banana: :wall:

:D :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm waiting for laxboy to pick