Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Car and wife trouble

Last Friday, my wife hit a huge pothole with her car and bent the rim. It blew the tire off, and we are waiting for a new rim to arrive in the mail. Since her car is out of commission until the new one gets here, I let her drive my Jeep to work. Well, today she calls me and tells me that she LOST MY EFFING KEYS! Now my Jeep is sitting 30 miles away and her car is in our garage with a donut wheel on it. Tomorrow I have to have my Jeep towed to a dealer to have keys made and programmed. I am not happy about this situation at all, and my wife is mad at me because I yelled at her.

Tell that fockin ###### you're cheating on her.....then dont talk to her for 2 days. Then call her and say " you know how pixxed ya been at me for the past 2 days.....thats how pixxed i was at you, we are even" Then, ram it in her pooper.

Tell that fockin ###### you're cheating on her.....then dont talk to her for 2 days. Then call her and say " you know how pixxed ya been at me for the past 2 days.....thats how pixxed i was at you, we are even" Then, ram it in her pooper.

:unsure:

Last Friday, my wife hit a huge pothole with her car and bent the rim. It blew the tire off, and we are waiting for a new rim to arrive in the mail. Since her car is out of commission until the new one gets here, I let her drive my Jeep to work. Well, today she calls me and tells me that she LOST MY EFFING KEYS! Now my Jeep is sitting 30 miles away and her car is in our garage with a donut wheel on it. Tomorrow I have to have my Jeep towed to a dealer to have keys made and programmed. I am not happy about this situation at all, and my wife is mad at me because I yelled at her.

:shocking: