Sign in to follow this  
Mike MacGregor

Do you use Excel 2000 and Internet Explorer 7?

Do you use Excel 2000 and Internet Explorer 7?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Excel 2000 and Internet Explorer 7?

• Yes, I use both.
    • I use Excel 2000 but not IE7.
    • I use IE7 but a different version of Excel.
    • No to both.

We came across an issue for Compiler and Draft Buddy users who tried the 2007 baseball versions. It impacted those who had the combination of Excel 2000 and the most recent, and apparently buggy, Internet Explorer 7.

It only impacted those who had both of these working together. If a user had Excel 2000 but a different browser, no problem. If a user had a different version of Excel with IE7, no problem. For those it did impact, if they switched back to IE6 then it resolved itself.

At any rate, I would like to get an idea what percentage of people this applies to. Maybe we'll work up a survey and ask a few questions about your Compiler and Draft Buddy use, but for now, a poll. My first poll evah!

We came across an issue for Compiler and Draft Buddy users who tried the 2007 baseball versions. It impacted those who had the combination of Excel 2000 and the most recent, and apparently buggy, Internet Explorer 7.

It only impacted those who had both of these working together. If a user had Excel 2000 but a different browser, no problem. If a user had a different version of Excel with IE7, no problem. For those it did impact, if they switched back to IE6 then it resolved itself.

At any rate, I would like to get an idea what percentage of people this applies to. Maybe we'll work up a survey and ask a few questions about your Compiler and Draft Buddy use, but for now, a poll. My first poll evah!

Come on folks, 4 reads and nobody had voted yet :dunno:

FYI Mike, I'm on excel 2003 and ie6

Thanks T. It would be good to know each person's setup (although I never had any reason to know what web browser people were using before this happened). Maybe I should set up a survey or online profile page.

I am currently using IE 6 and Firefox for browsers, for some reason I cannot get the forums to work in IE6 so I use Firefox.

I have recently started using the new MS Office 2007, so I don't know how that will effect this years football compiler and buddy.

I am currently using IE 6 and Firefox for browsers, for some reason I cannot get the forums to work in IE6 so I use Firefox.

I have recently started using the new MS Office 2007, so I don't know how that will effect this years football compiler and buddy.

It should be fine GD. Some people used the Compiler/Buddy last year with Excel 2007, and I suspect many more will be using Excel '07 this year.

Just fyi, I use office 2000 premium and Firefox and it works flawlessly and I can't wait for the 2007 compiler to be ready. :dunno: :mad: