Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Plagiarism

So everyone has probably taken some stuff from the web and used it as their own on some research paper so classes they have taken, or used proper APA format whatever.

So in my marketing class we have a forum where we are answering questions to the case study. And this stupid ###### chick (32 A) is copying and pasting answers from everyone else and using them as her own, some she uses a collaboration from different people, some she just copied and pasted from one person.

These are completely opinion based questions and answers. How ###### stupid can she be, at the very least she fails the class, but seriously does she think the professor wont see this.

Stupid wh0re

So everyone has probably taken some stuff from the web and used it as their own on some research paper so classes they have taken, or used proper APA format whatever.

So in my marketing class we have a forum where we are answering questions to the case study. And this stupid ###### chick (32 A) is copying and pasting answers from everyone else and using them as her own, some she uses a collaboration from different people, some she just copied and pasted from one person.

These are completely opinion based questions and answers. How ###### stupid can she be, at the very least she fails the class, but seriously does she think the professor wont see this.

Stupid wh0re

Stupid wh0re

They had a report on that issue the other day and one prof said that the most stupid attempt he had seen was one guy who handed in a paper where you could read, in a number of sections: "For more information, please click on this link". And, you guessed it, the links took the reader right to the plagiarized work. Another good one was this one chick (breast size unknown) who took a paper on an African country and replaced every instance of the country's name with Norway, the country her paper was about. I guess she figured every country is just about the same.

Some people aren't even bright enough to plagiarize properly.

HELLO WELFARE!!!!

They had a report on that issue the other day and one prof said that the most stupid attempt he had seen was one guy who handed in a paper where you could read, in a number of sections: "For more information, please click on this link". And, you guessed it, the links took the reader right to the plagiarized work. Another good one was this one chick (breast size unknown) who took a paper on an African country and replaced every instance of the country's name with Norway, the country her paper was about. I guess she figured every country is just about the same.

HELLO WELFARE!!!!

HELLO WELFARE!!!!

Stupid wh0re

Wrong bored, jerkoff :blink:

I used to get real lazy about citing....

I would research, but when it came time to cite and build the resource list, I would run through the resource list of those sources I used, and simply plop a few of them in the body, and then make a really pretty reference list.... :banana:

They had a report on that issue the other day and one prof said that the most stupid attempt he had seen was one guy who handed in a paper where you could read, in a number of sections: "For more information, please click on this link". And, you guessed it, the links took the reader right to the plagiarized work.

21st century Joe Biden. :banana: