Sign in to follow this  
davebg

Hey, Jerryskids, looks like your homeowners assoc really pixed Leinart off

When Matt Leinart lived in a non-gated area of Ahwatukee, Ariz, he had the wheels stolen off his car outside his home. The next morning, he found his car on blocks. Then, the homeowner's association sent him a later telling him to Leinart to move the car. Disgusted, he sold the house. Now he's been nabbed with three photo radar tickets in a span of five days while driving the Loop 101 in Scottsdale. -- Arizona Republic

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scor...mors.nfl/1.html

:lol: Great find, Dave!!!

Interesting conclusion, I wonder if it is true. He DID get the wheels stolen from his car... actually twice. Our HOA for the most part isn't very power-hungry, so I'm surprised they would do that so quickly. I will say that at least one of the times, he left it like that for quite a while tho.

Also he had some other disagreements with the HOA; one for sure was his request for a reduction in the setback to put in a sport court, (basically it would have gone right up to the neighbor's wall), which he didn't get.

Also also!@# his new house isn't in Scottsdale. It is quite a ways south of there. And the training facility is not in Scottsdale. Wonder why he's partying ERRR driving up there so much?

Bottom line: dood like that needs a gated community. EVERYONE knew where he lived of course.

I've seen Jerry's car and I'll tell you one thing. He has hellasweet rims.

It does now...

... since he's moved I could install them and not worry about him seeing them.

:lol: