Sign in to follow this  
GuidingLight

NSFW-Wierd VGF Site

That's just so...so...sad.

I agree for the most part. Just for entertainment, it's ok. At first I thought it was funny but then freaked me out if people actually "believe" or whatever and it weirded me out. Just figured some here may like it. :dunno:

She remembers everything you tell her and is always eager to talk and learn new things.

I wonder if she'd be "always eager to talk" if TNG signed up and nagged her like she does her hubby :dunno:

She remembers everything you tell her and is always eager to talk and learn new things.

I wonder if she'd be "always eager to talk" if TNG signed up and nagged her like she does her hubby :lol:

No offense TNG, but that was funny.. :dunno:

I've rubbed out two to her since I opened this topic. The virtual chick, not TNG. I'm not that sick. :ninja:

:(

The only thing sad about that is that it probably isn't very good. Once we perfect sex robots, women are out of business. :cheers:

The only thing sad about that is that it probably isn't very good. Once we perfect sex robots, women are out of business. :cheers:

Yep.

The only thing sad about that is that it probably isn't very good. Once we perfect sex robots, women are out of business. :banana:

woman: Take out the trash.

man: Why? Are your arms and legs broken? You do it!

woman: TAKE OUT THE FOCKING TRASH OR ELSE!!! :mad:

man: Or else what?

woman: YOU'RE CUT OFF FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

man: That's what you think, I got one of those sexbots. She's hot and always ready. Doesn't nag or talk back.

woman: (upon seeing her husband and his money are through pandering to her) FOCK, I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry honey, I didn't meant to yell at you. I'll take the trash out, I love you dear :wub:

man: Now make me a sammich :(

woman: TAKE OUT THE FOCKING TRASH OR ELSE!!! :mad:

man: That's what you think, I got one of those sexbots. She's hot and always ready. Doesn't nag or talk back.

woman: (upon seeing her husband and his money are through pandering to her)######, I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry honey, I didn't meant to yell at you. I'll take the trash out, I love you dear :wub:

man: Now make me a sammich :banana:

:(

woman: TAKE OUT THE FOCKING TRASH OR ELSE!!! :banana:

woman: (upon seeing her husband and his money are through pandering to her) FOCK, I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry honey, I didn't meant to yell at you. I'll take the trash out, I love you dear :mad:

man: Now make me a sammich :(

One word: Bobbit.

One word: Bobbit.

I think only a few chicks (those who are depressed and take meds) would be crazy enough to try that kind of sh1t.

And if a b1tch ever tried that sh1t with me, you can best believe she'd have some kind of "accident" that would leave her disable for life without the use of speach.

then I'd have some monster d1ck sewn on me. :mad: