My current keepers:

BREES

PORTIS

BRANDON JACOBS

Draft picks I own (projection)

1.1 (PETERSON)

1.2 (?)

1.4 (BURRESS)

1.9 (If 1.2 is CJ, then Best RB avail, likely Dunn/Norwood, tbd started in tennessee, tatum bell. If 1.2 is Lynch, then best WR avail, likely Reggie Brown, Coles, Chambers, edwards, branch)

Im leaning towards Lynch.

Any thoughts?

It's so hard to say..could both end up real close. I'd go with the player I like the most which is Calvin Johnson for me.

lynch won't have much competition...but i don't know that much about buffalo's offensive philosophy. do they throw to their backs a lot? will lynch be a 3-down back right away?

calvin's great but he's going to have lots of competition for touches in detroit. it's generally sound practice to favor a starting rb over a rookie wr.

Because I am also picking at 1.1, and i will select him there.

He was cleared for mini camps and i think he'll be fully healthy come season opener. Her has too much potential not to take at the top. Especially for a team completely rebuilding. I came into this league taking over for the last place team, and have no pressure to win this year.

As for Lynch, I think mcgahee had only a handful of receptions last year. I dont know if thats the bills offensive scheme or mcgahees inability to catch. I do know that Lynch can catch out of the backfield.

Willis didn't get many receptions in Buffalo because he's not a great receiver out of the backfield. That's why Anthony Thomas caught 22 passes as a backup. I expect Lynch to catch around 30-40 passes, and he'll definitely get a lot of carries. I would take him over AD as long as Chester Taylor is in the picture.

I didnt realize thomas caught so many balls last yr. Lynch could be huge coming out of the backfield with the balls. i just looked at more highlights, and he makes receiver type adjustments to the ball.