Sign in to follow this  
jets24

The Graduate, Lord of The Rings, Titanic

Not to mention Sound of Music, LA Confidential (awesome flick) & Fatal Attraction.

Did I mention Caddyshack, Blazing Saddles & Ferris Bueller? B)

How can #1 not win this thing? C'mon people...VOTE!!!! :rolleyes:

Lord of the Rings....an epic story written as a brilliant response to Nazism. It resonates with equal power today as a response to radical Islam. All we hold dear as free people is at risk. Lord of the Rings speaks to US today of the effort required to defeat the insane hate of life that is jihad. FIND THE COST OF FREEDOM.

Lord of the Rings....an epic story written as a brilliant response to Nazism. It resonates with equal power today as a response to radical Islam. All we hold dear as free people is at risk. Lord of the Rings speaks to US today of the effort required to defeat the insane hate of life that is jihad. FIND THE COST OF FREEDOM.

And here all this time, I thought it was about a hobbit. Sheeesh.

And here all this time, I thought it was about a hobbit. Sheeesh.

You have the endorsement of fastfish. This does not bode well for your chances. :cheers:

You have the endorsement of fastfish. This does not bode well for your chances. :cheers:

:cheers:

Yeah that and gay Hobbit on Hobbit action.

the hobbit is everyman...and everyman ultimtely defeated evil. The Nazi's were defeated but not without great effort, loss and sacrifice. Saving civilization from the rabid cult of death known as Islamic jihad will require no less. The war is on right now and too many want only to run away and hide. But as Lord of the Rings so eloquently points out, those who love life cannot hide from the enemies of life...the ONLY hope is to win the war. Mourn the dead...fight for the living. Find the cost of freedom.

Titanic :ninja:
no kidding...leaky boat sinks while sappy love story makes the girls cry. I got one for ya....JFK....the only 3+ hour movie I ever saw that never had me looking at my watch. Oliver Stone at his peak powers.

bump so I have a shot at winning. C'mon...we can't let Kutulu win this thing! Vote #1!

I have no idea where the fock your going with this, but LA Confidential I always thought was underrated :cheers:

I actually think you have far and away the best squad, but titanic is really sinking you.

I'll be here all week

I actually think you have far and away the best squad, but titanic is really sinking you.

It's like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. ;) :banana: :banana:

I can honestly admit that I think Titanic was a great flick. I guess I'm a phag or whatever but it was great. Well acted, great directing, etc.