Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Label Society

OK..It's official

Dreamz is EXACTLY why I don't trust Negros.

What a fuckin POS. Not only did he try to Vote Yao off, IMMEDIATELY after he gave him a 45K Truck,

but now I find out he renigged (pun???) on his deal.

What a fuckin piece of sh!t.

My god...my word is worth MUCH more than ANY dollar value.

I blame Yao for being a douche and trusting him. He clearly should have won the entire thing.

To Add:

I realize I'm being very racist here....but this is just complete bullsh!t.

wtf you talking about?

I'll add that NO, I haven't watched a single minute of any NBA game this season/playoff, so you'll have to fill me in on whatever you are talking about :P

He's talking about Survivor and I totally agree with him. The old Asian man made a deal with the young black man Dreamz. He gave him a $66,000 truck under the condition and his word that if he made it to the final 4 and won immunity, he would give the immunity to the old man. That was only 3 days ago and the exact scenario happened and Dreamz won the immunity idol. When it came his turn to give it up, he decided to go back on his word and keep the idol, voting for the old man to leave the island and let somebody else win the big prize. The old man deserved the million more than possibly any survivor contestant I had seen. He played well, didn't lie to anybody, was well liked and should have won. However, he trusted the guy to live up to his word and he didn't. Total POS. Plus, before he had won the idol, Dreamz was talking to the camera, telling America that he was gonna win the idol for the old man and show his son back home what it means to keep your word. Then, he broke his word the next day. Complete waste of flesh.

Actually, it was a $60,000 truck. I don't understand why anyone trusted him the entire game. But, just to clarify, he a Yao had an oral contract caught on tape. I didn't see where it was adressed on the show tonight but Yao has no need to give him the truck since he breached the contract. And, since technically Yao won it, he would get title to it and have to sign it over to Dreamz

And the lying ghetto scumbag walks with exactly what he deserves, NOTHING.

He's talking about Survivor and I totally agree with him. The old Asian man made a deal with the young black man Dreamz. He gave him a $66,000 truck under the condition and his word that if he made it to the final 4 and won immunity, he would give the immunity to the old man. That was only 3 days ago and the exact scenario happened and Dreamz won the immunity idol. When it came his turn to give it up, he decided to go back on his word and keep the idol, voting for the old man to leave the island and let somebody else win the big prize. The old man deserved the million more than possibly any survivor contestant I had seen. He played well, didn't lie to anybody, was well liked and should have won. However, he trusted the guy to live up to his word and he didn't. Total POS. Plus, before he had won the idol, Dreamz was talking to the camera, telling America that he was gonna win the idol for the old man and show his son back home what it means to keep your word. Then, he broke his word the next day. Complete waste of flesh.

Thank you very much. He's a complete waste of oxygen.

I'm SOOOOOOOO pissessed at him. I wouldn't give him a food stamp if my life depended on it.

It's NOT because he's black. It' BECAUSE he LIED.

He gave his word,......he professed his word to the camera.....he professed he would honor his word.

And in the end, when the rubber hit the road, he lied and he didn't live up to his promise.

And that's enough in my mind.

:P It's a gameshow, what did you expect?

If you get that close to $1 Mil, you don't play patticake with your opponents.

:P It's a gameshow, what did you expect?

If you get that close to $1 Mil, you don't play patticake with your opponents.

NO....I always KEEP MY WORD.

And if you don't, then you have NOTHING but a million dollars.

And to me...there's NO comparison.

NO....I always KEEP MY WORD.

Yea right...Where's that BJ you promised me? :mad:

:P

Yea right...Where's that BJ you promised me? :mad:

:P

That's right after you make a right handed masse shot all the way down the rail....

Which I know you can't do.

Wish I could sit there and listen to him explain to his son why it is OK to be a lying POS. He won't get the truck so walks away with nothing.

He had no chance of winning so he should have kept his word and he would at least won a truck.  Karma baby.