Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

CurlyNight's Ghost

I'd call Big Pete!@#@!

:huh:

I would call him -40- times!!!

Not give a focking shiot, but obviously you care too deeply about what's said on internet message board. I couldn't give a damn what someone says about me that lives thousands of miles away. Obviously that's not the case for you.

No, not true. I think this board can be fun and pass the time (especially when you're tailbone is broken) and when someone continues to bash you, tell me, you wouldn't take the bait? And if you say you wouldn't wonder why even when you've asked, try it. I can stalk you on here and see how it feels for you. :huh:

No, not true. I think this board can be fun and pass the time (especially when you're tailbone is broken) and when someone continues to bash you, tell me, you wouldn't take the bait? And if you say you wouldn't wonder why even when you've asked, try it. I can stalk you on here and see how it feels for you. :huh:

I'll say it again for you. I don't give a shiot what someone thinks about me on an internet message board. I never have and never will. If someone disagrees with me...fine. If they agree with me....fine. If they think I'm a focking idiot...fine. If someone has nothing else better to do than throw insults out on an internet message board then chalk it up to a severe case of insecurity/immaturity/a case of the dumbass/or anything else you want to call it.

Basically what it boils down to is I'm not so insecure that I get bothered or offended by anything that someone in sh!tville USA has to say about me. Obviously that's not the case for you.

I'll say it again for you. I don't give a shiot what someone thinks about me on an internet message board. I never have and never will. If someone disagrees with me...fine. If they agree with me....fine. If they think I'm a focking idiot...fine. If someone has nothing else better to do than throw insults out on an internet message board then chalk it up to a severe case of insecurity/immaturity/a case of the dumbass/or anything else you want to call it.

Basically what it boils down to is I'm not so insecure that I get bothered or offended by anything that someone in sh!tville USA has to say about me. Obviously that's not the case for you.

:huh:

:dunno:

I'm going to leave this one alone with you considering how many times in the last couple of weeks you have complained on a couple message boards what people have said about you.

Hey CurlyNight's Ghost, I have a question for you. Are you really a ghost? Or are you a living person who registered for a profile identification at this website under the name "CurlyNight's Ghost" and is pretending to be a ghost? I guess that's two questions. Any help you can offer in resolving this dilemma would be greatly appreciated.