Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

CurlyNight's Ghost

I think I am falling in love with you.

:wub

I'll give you both $10 to meet and have a lesbian encounter. Filmed and posted, of course. :mellow:

I'll give you both $10 to meet and have a lesbian encounter. Filmed and posted, of course. :mellow:

How awfully generous of you but I'm a ghost!@#@! Ghosts can't be photographed or filmed. :mellow:

I think I am falling in love with you.

:wub

:mellow:

How awful generous of you but I'm a ghost!@#@! Ghosts can't be photographed or filmed. :mellow:

Put a sheet on Casper :mellow:

Put a sheet on Casper :lol:

My beautiful 3D self is gone. Put a sheet over me and it will just fall to the floor, or on TNG as would be the case. Your good money however generous it is would be wasted. :dunno:

My beautiful 3D self is gone. Put a sheet over me and it will just fall to the floor, or on TNG as would be the case. Your good money however generous it is would be wasted. :lol:

I think it's very kind of you to pass on Strikes life savings. :dunno:

I think it's very kind of you to pass on Strikes life savings. :dunno:

I've won more than that just from Toro :lol:

I've won more than that just from Toro :dunno:

LMAO

Pretty confident you taken at least that much off of me too.

ETA: At least I made you earn it...

My beautiful 3D self is gone. Put a sheet over me and it will just fall to the floor, or on TNG as would be the case. Your good money however generous it is would be wasted on sex toys that i would use on TNG with my spirtual powers. :lol:

:dunno:

...is Curly Night

...is Curly Night

Actually, CNG = EDJR = Gutterslut. HTH

As a ghost I can be anyone! :lol:

Well that would require possession. Hope you would be choosier then Edjr. :dunno:

As a ghost I can be anyone! :dunno:

Then do me a favor and "be" John Holmes and go hook up with TNG. Don't forget to film it :lol:

Then do me a favor and "be" John Holmes and go hook up with TNG. Don't forget to film it :lol:

But he's dead too... :dunno:

But he's dead too... :lol:

Okay, then she can "be" mandingo :dunno:

She is surprisingly absent...... :dunno:

:ninja:

Just bumping for my shmoopsie-poo.

:first:

:huh:

I think I just threw up on my keyboard. :first:

:huh:

If you only knew who the alias is you might not be to happy.

[gutterslut] CNG = Big Pete [/gutterslut] :first:

If you only knew who the alias is you might not be to happy.

[gutterslut] CNG = Big Pete [/gutterslut] :banana:

They make me laugh. If it happens to be BP or anyone else, whatever. I don't care. I never said that I wanted to know who an alias is/was. There are a few out there that I think are HILARIOUS, and CN'sG happens to be one of them.

:banana:

They make me laugh. If it happens to be BP or anyone else, whatever. I don't care. I never said that I wanted to know who an alias is/was. There are a few out there that I think are HILARIOUS, and CN'sG happens to be one of them.

Actually, I know for a fact that it is not BigPete.

Given my special Mod privilages, I do know who it is, but I'm not allowed to tell. :banana:

CNG = Lurch posting from work

Actually, I know for a fact that it is not BigPete.

Given my special Mod privilages, I do know who it is, but I'm not allowed to tell. :banana:

CNG = Lurch posting from work

What if I were to buy you a beer at Regan's? Wouldja tell me then? :banana:

I think I just threw up on my keyboard. :banana:

You say she goes in all of your threads, yet you follow her to this one? Wow, she didn't even need to put your name in the title and you took the bait. :banana: And her comments are nearly as focking stupid as the 2nd grade comments you and I guess your fockfriend/boyfriend/whatever Big Pete is.

You say she goes in all of your threads, yet you follow her to this one? Wow, she didn't even need to put your name in the title and you took the bait. :banana: And her comments are nearly as focking stupid as the 2nd grade comments you and I guess your fockfriend/boyfriend/whatever Big Pete is.

Seriously!@#@!

I meant to say above that your comments aren't nearly as focking stupid as hers. Nice fishing by the way. :banana:

I was fishing, but didn't expect to catch that particular fish.

You say she goes in all of your threads, yet you follow her to this one? Wow, she didn't even need to put your name in the title and you took the bait. :P And her comments are nearly as focking stupid as the 2nd grade comments you and I guess your fockfriend/boyfriend/whatever Big Pete is.

I already told you, go do a search in all the threads and see how many time she has posted in mine vice versa. I've tried to stay out of hers but when someone trashes you so many times, shouldn't you retaliate? Tell me, what would you do? :huh:

I already told you, go do a search in all the threads and see how many time she has posted in mine vice versa. I've tried to stay out of hers but when someone trashes you so many times, shouldn't you retaliate? Tell me, what would you do? :huh:

Not give a focking shiot, but obviously you care too deeply about what's said on internet message board. I couldn't give a damn what someone says about me that lives thousands of miles away. Obviously that's not the case for you.

I'd call Big Pete!@#@!