Sign in to follow this  
Day Old Doughnut

LOL, what happened to the poll Sawilson put up?

Her poll turned out to be a pole. Me thinks she's trying to figure out how to set up a poll. :banana:

:dunno:

Yeah, I tried to post a comment that her thread was more of a question than a "pole". Sometimes the most simple of concepts can be the most challenging for some.

Yeah, I tried to post a comment that her thread was more of a question than a "pole". Sometimes the most simple of concepts can be the most challenging for some.

:banana:

Pole: Should I sit up and see if the poll gets posted or should I go to bed now. :dunno:

Damn!!! I was getting ready to vote too!!!

:banana:

Regardless of the poll results, I ain't goin' nowhere. 'Cept for bed. Night folks. :dunno:

Yes, I've never done a friggen poll before so feel free to add it yourself.

Damn!!! I was getting ready to vote too!!!

:lol:

Regardless of the poll results, I ain't goin' nowhere. 'Cept for bed. Night folks. :dunno:

Me too. I can't sit up all night for this!@#@! Maybe if it's figured out in the am I'll vote. :first:

Gnight!@#@! :banana:

Me too. I can't sit up all night for this!@#@! Maybe if it's figured out in the am I'll vote. :banana:

Gnight!@#@! :dunno:

Then post it!

Then post it!

Agreed, I did not see it so someone else please post the pole (do we have a new Geek Bd slang term here)?

My pole seems to think it's appropriate.  And, give Saw a break.  She had a bone in her butt and was woman enough to break it.