Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Finally saw Spiderman 3

It was OK/so-so. Not as good as 2, but not totally crappy.

I thought the early parts of Sandman were pretty cool. But when he became the large mutated version, that was lame. They should have kept him normal sized and that would have worked.

Venom looked pretty damn cool. But I wish they introduced him sooner. They could have done a whole lot more with him.

Fight scenes were sweet. Even the ones with Harry.

Anything with Jamison was pretty funny.

The "bad" Peter Parker was some of the gayest sh!t I have ever seen, and I watched all the episodes of Six Feet Under. How can anyone sit down and write that and direct that and think it was a good idea for the movie. The costume allows him to play the piano???? GAY!!!!!!

I don't care what any of you say, I dig the sh!t out of Kirsten Dunst. :ninja:

there were no redeeming parts to 3, and all i remember was the actors crying for 2/3 of the movie

awful

I don't care what any of you say, I dig the sh!t out of Kirsten Dunst. :wub:

Definately fockable. :banana:

Ron Howard's daughter was super hot. I've seen her on talk shows, and thought <_< , but in Spiderman, she was smoking. :banana:

It was OK/so-so. Not as good as 2, but not totally crappy.

I thought the early parts of Sandman were pretty cool. But when he became the large mutated version, that was lame. They should have kept him normal sized and that would have worked.

Venom looked pretty damn cool. But I wish they introduced him sooner. They could have done a whole lot more with him.

Fight scenes were sweet. Even the ones with Harry.

Anything with Jamison was pretty funny.

The "bad" Peter Parker was some of the gayest sh!t I have ever seen, and I watched all the episodes of Six Feet Under. How can anyone sit down and write that and direct that and think it was a good idea for the movie. The costume allows him to play the piano???? GAY!!!!!!

I don't care what any of you say, I dig the sh!t out of Kirsten Dunst. :wub:

Entertaining yes, but jeebus, whoever wrote the story spent waaaaaaaaaay trying to make it deeper then it needed to be.

Oooh, look Spidey and Goblin have revenge issues.

Spidey + costume didn't work for me at all. Actually I thought you could of had all the issues Peter encountered, massive ego, without the costume.

Spider-Man and Brock(?) just happen to be in the same church at the same time...HOLY FOCKING COINCIDENCES!!! IMO, If I'm working that script, Brock gets the costume period. I know comic fans would :cry: but so what...heck in the comics Spider-man got the damn costume from a vending machine in another dimension.

Completely agree with that 90 foot sandman was a bit too much.