Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy14

dynasty trade

I have the third pick in our rookie draft. I've been offered Lendale White, Braylon Edwards and the 1.06 pick. What is the thinking on this deal? My team is short on talent. 1.03 will be Calvin Johnson.

Take it you can grab chris henry at 1.06 hopefully and have lendales handcuff for a run heavy team.

like crap to tell you the truth.

top qb Delhomme and Vick

top rb brandon jacobs and chester taylor

top wr Terry Glenn, Reggie Brown

So you can see it is really ugly. I have 2 picks in the second round. So im hoping to get a young qb and wr there.

so take this you get the upcoming browns #1 outside of winslow. the current Tenn rb and like I said try to get chris henry at 1.06 he might be gone... but hope not. Both lendale and edwards can possibly replace reggie and either chester taylor or jacobs depending on how they split carries or do.

I have the third pick in our rookie draft. I've been offered Lendale White, Braylon Edwards and the 1.06 pick. What is the thinking on this deal? My team is short on talent. 1.03 will be Calvin Johnson.

Well, I'm not huge on Lendale White or Braylen Edwards. Both players are high on potential, but mediocre on performance (so far). I am also being generous in not bringing up the off field problems these players have.

Calvin Johnson is a potential Stud WR in a Martz Offense. I really dont think you should let him get away from you. If trading him away you should be able to do better than this.

at number 3 you get lynch, peterson, or calvin johnson.

A probably starter for a horrible o line drafting in mocks 4-5 peterson rb2 behind chester taylor who may start later drafting between high round 3 to low round 7. Calvin Johnson drafting around 6-9.

You get to trade one of those for pick 1.6 and two round 6 selections. Because your team is overall weak and I think there is potential in both of the players and probably who you pick still high in first round.. I'd make the trade. If you had a more solid team I wouldn't.