sawilson

We finally booked our vacation!

Nekkid pics for sunglasses?

Oh dear God, ROFLMFAO.

I guess that would be a no to my request? :thumbsup:

If I'm not mistaken you've sent yours for less..... :thumbsup:

That's what I thought as well! But I expect nothing less. :banana:

If I'm not mistaken you've sent yours for less..... :thumbsup:

I have sent mine for absolutely nothing in return aside from trust.

I have also only sent them to one person who I have been friends with for a long time.

Quite a bit different than sending them to someone for a pair of sunglasses. :banana:

How about a bunny shot?

Full nudes, front and back.

And under.

:thumbsup:

If I'm not mistaken you've sent yours for less..... :banana:

There's a difference between offering pics and offering pics to get something in return. It's like sex. You shouldn't have to buy it. :thumbsup:

I have also only sent them to one person who I have been friends with for a long time.

Quite a bit different than sending them to someone for a pair of sunglasses. :banana:

Oh yeah, wayyy different. :thumbsup:

Stop c0ckblocking. :thumbsup:

The offer is on the table for you too.

Does Lurch know you sent them? And if he does, don't you think he'd be more understanding if you had gotten something in return like a cool pair of shades? :thumbsup:

Quite a bit different than sending them to someone for a pair of sunglasses. :thumbsup:

I'm assuming your husband agrees that because he has been a friend for a long time after all, it's OK that he has naked pictures of you? :banana:

Sawasskisser is back!@#@!

You got me pegged!

Stop c0ckblocking. :thumbsup:

The offer is on the table for you too.

What about me? I got some good ones after I'd been out in the sun tanning naked for too long :banana:

Does Lurch know you sent them? And if he does, don't you think he'd be more understanding if you had gotten something in return like a cool pair of shades? :thumbsup:

Damn, beat me to it.

Hmm.

I had a reply typed out to this, and have erased and re-written it several times.

I will just say that yes, he knows that I sent them.

Hmm.

I had a reply typed out to this, and have erased and re-written it several times.

I will just say that yes, he knows that I sent them.

Uh huh. Are you admitting that in a "he's ok with it" kind of way or a "oops he found out and we got into a big argument" kind of way?

What about me? I got some good ones after I'd been out in the sun tanning naked for too long :cheers:

:puke:

Uh huh. Are you admitting that in a "he's ok with it" kind of way or a "oops he found out and we got into a big argument" kind of way?

I am not admitting to either one. :cheers:

I am not admitting to either one. :cheers:

Easy enough to figure it out :P

Easy enough to figure it out :P

I was telling someone yesterday that I think it's funny all the assuming that's done on this board, esp when it comes to me.

You assume that hubby was PISSED!@#@! about my sending out the pics, assume that he is miserable being married to me, assume that I really am as fat as I say I am, blah blah blah. Truth be told, if I do say so myself, I am a pretty cool person, and I think that many of you and I would have a good time if we had a couple beers together.

See, I don't even have to answer your question; you've all ready made your decision as to how my husband reacted. :cheers:

I was telling someone yesterday that I think it's funny all the assuming that's done on this board, esp when it comes to me.

You assume that hubby was PISSED!@#@! about my sending out the pics, assume that he is miserable being married to me, assume that I really am as fat as I say I am, blah blah blah. Truth be told, if I do say so myself, I am a pretty cool person, and I think that many of you and I would have a good time if we had a couple beers together.

See, I don't even have to answer your question; you've all ready made your decision as to how my husband reacted. :cheers:

I haven't assumed any of those things. Maybe a little bit with the pics but I was just teasing you. I've never even implied you were fat or that your husband wasn't perfectly content being married to you. YOU seem to assuming I'm in the group of people that constantly rag on you. :P

I haven't assumed any of those things. Maybe a little bit with the pics but I was just teasing you. I've never even implied you were fat or that your husband wasn't perfectly content being married to you. YOU seem to assuming I'm in the group of people that constantly rag on you. :P

Yes, because calling my husband "Lurch" makes you different and not part of that crew... :cheers:

Yes, because calling my husband "Lurch" makes you different and not part of that crew... :cheers:

That's the first time I've ever used that term and I only did so because I see Sux do it all the time and I thought you and he were on pretty good terms. Didn't think it would bother you. I'll make sure not to use that term in the future.

That's the first time I've ever used that term and I only did so because I see Sux do it all the time and I thought you and he were on pretty good terms. Didn't think it would bother you. I'll make sure not to use that term in the future.

Well, calling someone Lurch isn't exactly the nicest of terms...and I don't care for it no matter who says it. But that just makes them say it all the more. :cheers:

Wow, how this thread derailed pretty quickly..... :cheers:

Your threads tend to do that :P

Your threads tend to do that :cheers:

I wonder why!@#@! :P

Well, calling someone Lurch isn't exactly the nicest of terms...and I don't care for it no matter who says it. But that just makes them say it all the more. :cheers:

As I said I'll make sure not to use that term in the future. I'll simply refer to him as your husband. :P

Because sadwilson is a natural trainwreck waiting to happen.

Speaking of you and nekked pics, I got them but once you took the sheet off it was like dead air. That's not very sexy :cry:

As I said I'll make sure not to use that term in the future. I'll simply refer to him as your husband. :cry:

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Speaking of you and nekked pics, I got them but once you took the sheet off it was like dead air. That's not very sexy :cry:

I'd rather be remembered for what I was like before. This death thing sucks!@#@!

I'd rather be remembered for what I was like before. This death thing sucks!@#@!

Then you should have sent the old pics!!! :cry:

I wonder why!@#@! :cry:

Wasn't by me. I was just posting about the exciting vaca I had coming up. :D

Well kinda late now sparky isn't it?!@#@!

It's never too late!!!

Perhaps you can send the pics in sort of a "The Way I Was" type of thing.

It's never too late!!!

Perhaps you can send the pics in sort of a "The Way I Was" type of thing.

Can you guys start your own TNG/CNG love fest thread please?