Sign in to follow this  
Clash of the Titans

an early request for mock resources and an apology

first for the draft pick at 6.10............long story short

as i have stated before cingular is going through a merger with att & t......they have been working on our system/servers etc since the latter part of may....for some reason today i couldn't fully load fftoday.....fftoday may have had me registered on but i couldn't make a pick....i had to get dan per text to make my pick for me at 5.3...at 6.10 on my lunch and a million things going on.........i was having a terrible time getting the site loaded....for some reason i thought mark clayton was gone...i could only see the two picks above me...taylor and braylon edwards ( great pick captain ).......so i picked galloway...that was a bad pick......i would have taken clayton- i have him ranked higher than galloway so it would have made no sense because i have clayton higher on my rankings..........actually i would have taken shockey ( my #3 TE ) but i thought he was gone as well....... found that out when the site actually cleared for about 10 minutes in the afternoon shock was not taken by the end of the 6th....i should have gotten someone to help me today.........galloway was a little of a reach and i am not used to taking conservative picks...i always gamble on upside.......just wanted to clear the air- that wasn't a pick catered to my drafting style

which leads me to #2.....could we please have the mock resources ( picks by owner, round etc ) updated from the very beginning of future drafts...once it gets to the 3rd round it's really hard for me to keep up with the players taken.... remember i ain't the sharpest tool in the shed- lol....i will even volunteer to do this next year and beyond....i think this will be a great service...becaause we are basically doing these drafts " by hand "

so i guess that was payback jscott fore trading me branch for lee evans last tear in the ibl-lol- i see you took clayton at 7.1

and again a special thanks to dan for helping me out today....i enjoyed talking to you on the phone as well- nice gentleman from upstate maine..... :dunno:

thanks for hearing me out- carry on...just disappointed mother focking at& t cost me to have clayton on my team this year :D

just realized i could post a new topic on this test post..i though you had to have mod privileges to do it.... :cry:

Clash......Mike usually does the Mock Resources by the beginning of Day Two, but for whatever reason, he wasn't able to get to them today. I have them available now and they are pinned........

Clash......Mike usually does the Mock Resources by the beginning of Day Two, but for whatever reason, he wasn't able to get to them today. I have them available now and they are pinned........

i have seen it...i was just trying to make a point that it needs to be current to help alleviate missed picks....after the 4th round...all the names begin running together-lol......just a suggestion to make things easier for everyone....i wouldn't want what happened today to me to happen to anyone else.....especially since we have a league based off this draft :dunno:

i have seen it...i was just trying to make a point that it needs to be current to help alleviate missed picks....after the 4th round...all the names begin running together-lol......just a suggestion to make things easier for everyone....i wouldn't want what happened today to me to happen to anyone else.....especially since we have a league based off this draft :dunno:

I agree.

This is our mock, though, so if you see a need, feel free to volunteer to take care of it. You don't have to have any sort of mod privileges to start threads and edit them.

so i guess that was payback jscott fore trading me branch for lee evans last tear in the ibl-lol- i see you took clayton at 7.1

Sorry you ended up drafting somewhat "blind" today Clash. I can see by your rankings post on the Mange bored that you had Clayton ranked ahead of Galloway. I know it's no consolation now but if we were still somewhere close to the 7.01 pick (Clayton) I would have tried to give you a do-over. I know that's not what you're looking for, but just wanted to let you know.

Branch <--> Evans, yeah that worked out well :(