Sign in to follow this  
bubba franks

Fred Thompson - Suitcase nukes from Cuba

"In his speech, Thompson assailed 'unbearable tax burdens,' called for restrained spending, and argued for a smaller federal government. He expressed his opposition to the immigration bill in Congress and decried the flow of illegal immigrants from Cuba, saying: 'I don't imagine they're coming here to bring greetings from Castro. We're living in the era of the suitcase bomb.'"

Link

What a fockin idiot.

Whats up with your mancrush on this former actor? You sure are giving a lot of pub lately to this nobody. Whats got you spooked little girl?

"In his speech, Thompson assailed 'unbearable tax burdens,' called for restrained spending, and argued for a smaller federal government. He expressed his opposition to the immigration bill in Congress and decried the flow of illegal immigrants from Cuba, saying: 'I don't imagine they're coming here to bring greetings from Castro. We're living in the era of the suitcase bomb.'"

Link

What a fockin idiot.

Haven't you seen 24? Suitcase bombs are a real threat and should be taken seriously.

I do agree that we need to secure the border though.

All nukes are bombs, but not all bombs are nukes.

Maybe instead of "suitcase" he could have said "shoe" or "vest" or even "back pack", but it just wouldn't sound right.

Link

What a fockin idiot.

link to wear he said "suitcase NUKE"?

TIA

link to wear he said "suitcase NUKE"?

TIA

Or where he actually said either were coming directly from Cuba?

Pretty simple to see bubba here just likes to smear Fred because he is gaining popularity before officially even being a candidate.

Or where he actually said either were coming directly from Cuba?

Pretty simple to see bubba here just likes to smear Fred because he is gaining popularity before officially even being a candidate.

I agree with him that the borders do need to be secured for security reasons. I just think it is funny how he uses the term suitcase bomb. He is feeding off fear from shows like 24. Have you ever heard of anyone anywhere actually using a suitcase bomb? Of course it would be possible but it is also possible for bomb to be in pretty much anything. He used the term suitcase bomb because it is all over TV and the movies and people think that is real life.

Pretty simple to see bubba here just likes to smear Fred

How does one smear a person by quoting their own words?

:ninja:

:pointstosky:

A. His words are pretty tame and an obvious attempt for the applause at a tour stop.

B. He never said suitcase nukes from Cuba...that is your pure spin.

C. Im basing this on your other thread about him as well.

Fact is...he is gaining ground as a potential republican nominee and is very popular...his negatives are not nearly out there as much as the likes of other candidates on both sides...so basically you are bringing up non-stories to try and diminish his chances.

Move along...nothing to see here.

:bench:

By adding this after Fred's quote:

"What a fockin idiot."

Especially since you took massive liberties in describing what he said. Freddy sure has you worried, doesn't he? Hitlery doesn't look so good nowadays. :wacko:

A. His words are pretty tame and an obvious attempt for the applause at a tour stop.

B. He never said suitcase nukes from Cuba...that is your pure spin.

C. Im basing this on your other thread about him as well.

Fact is...he is gaining ground as a potential republican nominee and is very popular...his negatives are not nearly out there as much as the likes of other candidates on both sides...so basically you are bringing up non-stories to try and diminish his chances.

Move along...nothing to see here.

:bench:

I never knew bubba was so powerful!

:wacko:

I never knew bubba was so powerful!

Meant downplay not diminish...my bad.

But I love as RP pointed out...quoting his own words...yet adding things like "suitcase nukes from Cuba" in the title... :bench:

Sorry bubba - he will still beat the nominated Democrat. :bench: :wacko: :dunno:

Keep those links coming! :mad:

Meant downplay not diminish...my bad.

But I love as RP pointed out...quoting his own words...yet adding things like "suitcase nukes from Cuba" in the title... :dunno:

We fftoday rightwingers NEVER pull crap like that. bubba needs to be banned. NOW. :banana:

Libs....making sh!t up??? Couldnt be. Nice alias Frank M.

Not my alias. Our fearless leader banned all my aliases before he let me back in. Besides, I don't start political threads.

I just start shiot inside them.