Sign in to follow this  
TheLoyd

J. Addai for W. Parker & L. Fitzgerald?

I have a trade proposal on the table in my keeper league to trade away J. Addai for W. Parker and L. Fitzgerald. What do you all think? Good trade, bad trade, even? I could keep any of those players for up to 3 years in this league. My league is performance scoring w/ 1pt per rec, 1pt per 10yds rush or rec, 6pts per td (thrown td's worth 4pts). 10 teams in my league. I must start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 k, & 1 def. Thanks for any input.

Addai is going to be a monster......Knowing that I would still do the deal. You would be getting 2 projected top 10's for one.

Based off just the value of the trade I like the Parker and Fitz side a little better. Addai is the best player in the deal, and I don't think it will be that close. I think Addai will be a monster. In a ppr league Addai should outscore Parker by a good amount. If you look at the projections on this website (which obviously aren't going to be accurate but they give some basis):

Addai: 1820 total yards, 60 recs, 12 total TD's = 314 fantasy points

Parker: 1680 total yards, 29 recs, 11 total TD's= 263 fantasy points

The extra catches and receiving yards that Addai should get could create quite a difference between the two. That being said you're also getting Larry Fitzgerald, who should be a top 10 WR at worst. So whether you make the trade or not I think depends on who your other receivers and keepers would be if you don't make the trade. If this trade makes your overall team better, then do it, but I would hate giving up Addai for the next 3 years.

Who else do you have to keep? If you have rags next to Addai, do the deal. If you have another serviceable keeper, make the deal.

I think that it's a little tougher to pull the trigger on than some are implying, but yeah, you still have to make the trade. Addai is the best player in the trade in a keeper league, but Parker and Fitz are quite a tandem to haul in in return. Make the trade.

Just my $0.02

Parlay Pete

I would make that trade. Pittsburgh's new offense include getting Parker the ball threw the air quite a bit more. Parker and Fitz is worth Addai..