Sign in to follow this  
LittleGiants78

Did anyone catch the Fanstasy Show on ESPNEWS?

Every Sunday at 11am EST..

A few notes:

I like Howie Schaub- I think the guy is a sports genuis.. He likes SA to bounce back and thinks Branch has a big year

Doesnt like Thomas Jones-Likes Edge James

I think Matt Berry is a moron..Likes Addai-Likes TJ-

They both said stay clear of Portis

A few notes:

I like Howie Schaub- I think the guy is a sports genuis.. He likes SA to bounce back and thinks Branch has a big year

What did they say about Fasano?

Damn, too bad I missed it. When's their FF draft show when Boomer, Suzie, Bakay, and pseudo stars like Lachey put their FF non-knowledge to the test? That stuff is some bad TV, and yet it pertains to FF, so I have a hard time finding something else to turn to.

A few notes:

Matt Berry is an idiot, half his picks suck. Last year he said Sjax was a bust. Do the opposite of what Berry says and you'll draft good. I like Addai as top 5 only in ppr leagues.

Yes or no---is this show worth watching? The fantasy show on ESPN2 last year that got axed midseason was truly awful and offered nothing. The only one of these FF shows that was ever worth a damn was the one on FSN from 02-05.

Yes or no---is this show worth watching? The fantasy show on ESPN2 last year that got axed midseason was truly awful and offered nothing. The only one of these FF shows that was ever worth a damn was the one on FSN from 02-05.

The one with James Lofton? That one sucked, too. I'm pretty sure we're still waiting for the first decent fantasy show to come out.

The one with James Lofton? That one sucked, too. I'm pretty sure we're still waiting for the first decent fantasy show to come out.

The one you are talking about was the CNNSI nightmare with James Lofton and Trev Alberts. I have see some really dreadful ones like the one on Spike TV called Fantasy Football 2003 with Jerry Glanville and Danny Sherdian. Brutal! The one on ESPN2 last year though was pure **** with Berry, Jaws, and Freeman. I will say the one on FSN called the Ultimate Fantasy Football show with Warren Moon, Erik Kramer, and that Andrew Silclion guy at least provided good info.

The one you are talking about was the CNNSI nightmare with James Lofton and Trev Alberts. I have see some really dreadful ones like the one on Spike TV called Fantasy Football 2003 with Jerry Glanville and Danny Sherdian. Brutal! The one on ESPN2 last year though was pure **** with Berry, Jaws, and Freeman. I will say the one on FSN called the Ultimate Fantasy Football show with Warren Moon, Erik Kramer, and that Andrew Silclion guy at least provided good info.

I actually liked "Frees Flex" He was right on the money with Colston- Berrian-Henderson beofre they came on strong.. Only good part of the show..

I like Howie Schaub-- Dont listen to Berry- Meriil Hodge mderates and chimes in every now and again.. I think you should give the show a chance-- I am

Damn, too bad I missed it. When's their FF draft show when Boomer, Suzie, Bakay, and pseudo stars like Lachey put their FF non-knowledge to the test? That stuff is some bad TV, and yet it pertains to FF, so I have a hard time finding something else to turn to.

lol.....so true!

For guys that are year-round football/fantasy football guys, there's nothing new they can tell us. But, they may provide a nugget of info that may influence you every now and again. I watched about half the show and turned it off...nothing new for me, but it was the first show.

FOx had a decent show with Warren Moon and Eric Kramer, they had a couple of good other guys, can't remember their names. They all played off each other well.

Not sure if it is coming this year or not.

On the national end, none of the shows dedicated to fantasy are any good.

They always assume and All Pro or a near HOF'er is going to have the right insight into the fantasy game.

(Mostly I think they are testing them for the real shows as analysts.)

The better programs I have come across are more regional and reside on radio.

Such as Fantasy Football weekly ( I know it airs on KFAN in Twin Cities on Saturday mornings. and believe it is broadcast as well on the internet)

While they won't carry information about every team as the season progresses. I find NFL Live to be more informative and of course the NFL Channel.