Sign in to follow this  
SD21BOLTS

Friday night draft

10 Team point per reception league-

I really like Reggie Bush call me crazy at #3 with the point per rec. and every 10 yards receiving.

At #18 I like Ronnie Brown(if There) at # 23 Ant.Gates.

Just need some feedback??

10 Team point per reception league-

I really like Reggie Bush call me crazy at #3 with the point per rec. and every 10 yards receiving.

At #18 I like Ronnie Brown(if There) at # 23 Ant.Gates.

Just need some feedback??

GORE GORE GORE!!! Bush is really good but not top 3 pick good. Go with Gore!

At #3 in PPR i would go choose between Addai or Bush. Those 80-100 receptions that Bush are going to get are going to be money, so i dont think you are crazy to consider him, however i still would have to go Addai over him. RB's playing behind peyton tend to do well in PPR leagues.

I would not chose Gore. I know gore had a fair number of receptions last year, but another year for Alex smith means less check down passes, plus another year for V davis means that he is going to get a higher percentage of those fewer check down passes, plus gore is the highest injury risk of the 3.

Plus over the last 5 weeks last year bush had the 4th most points in a PPR league, ahead of both addai and gore.

I'd say Addai, Bush, and then Gore in PPR formats. I just think that with the departure of Norv Turner the 49ers are going to be spreading the ball around alot more.

Gore or Addai then Bush (he's still somewhat RBBC)

BTW... LT fell to me in one of leagues at #3. The #1 was Gore, #2 was Peyton... lucky me!