15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would YOU Pick?

• Addai
    • Gore
    • Alexander
    • Westbrook
    • Manning
    • Other

I also have the 4th pick for my upcoming draft. From all indications the first 3 picks will be LT, Stephen Jackson, and Frank Gore. I am leaning towards Addai with the 4th pick because I'm scared of the QB situation in KC and Alexander's injury issues.

I also have the 4th pick for my upcoming draft. From all indications the first 3 picks will be LT, Stephen Jackson, and Frank Gore. I am leaning towards Addai with the 4th pick because I'm scared of the QB situation in KC and Alexander's injury issues.

Need to know, are there points per catch in your league? Makes a huge difference with the list of guys you are looking at IMO.

Need to know, are there points per catch in your league? Makes a huge difference with the list of guys you are looking at IMO.

No. We don't get points for catches.

I think you take Gore if he is there, but there is a good possibility that he is chosen 3, if thats the case go addai. Let LJ slide by you.

I think you take Gore if he is there, but there is a good possibility that he is chosen 3, if thats the case go addai. Let LJ slide by you.

Is Westbrook a stretch over Addai?

I like Gore or LJ...Addai is good but will lose a lot of TD's to Harrision, Wanye and Clark in my opinion.

I'd also take Gore but I think he'll go right before my pick. Aren't you concerned with the QB situation in KC as well as the weaker O-Line?

I took Addai in a PPR league. First three were LT, LJ, and Jackson in that order. I considered Gore, but already own him in two leagues and wanted to go a different direction. Westbrook was ranked higher on the FFT cheatsheet, but I see Addai as the better pick at no. 4.

Since LJ just signed, I'm nearly positive that it'll be LT, SJax and then LJ in that order. LT's a no brainer; the guy with the number two pick traded up in another league just to GET SJax, so he'll take him again at two. Since we're all in Kansas (yes, bring your jokes), a "homer" at three will surely take LJ.

I think at this point as much as I'd like to get Addai that the safer pick is Gore. I personally put them in the same category and expect great numbers from both. The fact that Manning tends to throw from 15 yds in gives little room for TDs to Addai as they'll go to the WRs.

Non-PPR league but heavy in yardage and TDs. Guy in the last league took Westbrook at four. That's just too high for that guy.

Since LJ just signed, I'm nearly positive that it'll be LT, SJax and then LJ in that order. LT's a no brainer; the guy with the number two pick traded up in another league just to GET SJax, so he'll take him again at two. Since we're all in Kansas (yes, bring your jokes), a "homer" at three will surely take LJ.

I think at this point as much as I'd like to get Addai that the safer pick is Gore. I personally put them in the same category and expect great numbers from both. The fact that Manning tends to throw from 15 yds in gives little room for TDs to Addai as they'll go to the WRs.

Non-PPR league but heavy in yardage and TDs. Guy in the last league took Westbrook at four. That's just too high for that guy.

Even if LJ doesnt get picked 3, DONT take him 4, 416 carries, 2 HoF lineman retiring in 2 years, crappy qb, etc etc.

dont do it

Even if LJ doesnt get picked 3, DONT take him 4, 416 carries, 2 HoF lineman retiring in 2 years, crappy qb, etc etc.

dont do it

:thumbsup: <_<

Gore or Addai, in that order, if available.