Sign in to follow this  
bc91

Help with Keeper/Auctino

If you had to keep these 3 players an have this much money left going into auction who would it be?

Manning, Addai, LJ= $80

Manning Addai, TO=$95

Kitna, Addai,LJ= $101

Kitna, Addai, TO=$116

LJ,Addai,To=$88

1QB,2RB,2WR,Flex

Non-PPR

12 team $135 cap to start minus keepers money

Through trades I have alot more money to start with

Thanks

Kitna, Addai,LJ= $101

Don't know much about auction leagues, but having 3 digits left with those three guys seems good to me!

I don't know much about auctions either, but I would have to agree with the Kitna Addai and LJ and 101 beans left over. Those are three great guys to start a team with.

I think I'd def go with Manning/Addai/LJ. Why take the dropoff from Manning to Kitna when you still have over half your budget to spend??? You've got the top QB, two top 5 RB's and you've only used up $55. That leaves you $80 to still get another solid RB for flex and 2 solid WR, plus some cheaper depth after that. Keeping Kitna and the extra $21 will help you grab depth, but it weakens your overall starting lineup. In this case I'd much rather keep Manning and have a ridiculous core, and on top of that still have $80 to spend. This is coming from someone who hates Jon Kitna. The guy is a turnover machine, he just makes a ton of bad decisions. I don't think he is a top 10 QB, so in my mind the dropoff from Manning to Kitna is pretty significant.

I think I'd def go with Manning/Addai/LJ. Why take the dropoff from Manning to Kitna when you still have over half your budget to spend??? You've got the top QB, two top 5 RB's and you've only used up $55. That leaves you $80 to still get another solid RB for flex and 2 solid WR, plus some cheaper depth after that. Keeping Kitna and the extra $21 will help you grab depth, but it weakens your overall starting lineup. In this case I'd much rather keep Manning and have a ridiculous core, and on top of that still have $80 to spend. This is coming from someone who hates Jon Kitna. The guy is a turnover machine, he just makes a ton of bad decisions. I don't think he is a top 10 QB, so in my mind the dropoff from Manning to Kitna is pretty significant.

:huh: This guy has it right! and i think kitna is going to be around 4-8 QB at the end of the year even

I guess it depends on what kind of QB you are going to get for $26... I wouldnt even consider the TO options, personally. What QBs do you expect to be available, and how much do they usually go for? Two top 5 backs and Manning for $55? If QBs generally go for $20 or so, I don't see how you can keep Kitna... if they are much less- say $5-$10, I dont see how you can not keep Kitna...

addai, manning, LJ is a pretty good looking start but i dont know much about auctions but i dont think you would need to much money some WR or TE

If you had to keep these 3 players an have this much money left going into auction who would it be?

Manning, Addai, LJ= $80

Manning Addai, TO=$95

Kitna, Addai,LJ= $101

Kitna, Addai, TO=$116

LJ,Addai,To=$88

1QB,2RB,2WR,Flex

Non-PPR

Thanks

Thanks for answering mine. I gotta go against the majority here and say I would keep Manning, Addai, and TO=$95. You get the top QB, Top 5-7 RB and a top 5 WR. I think LJ is going to have a slight down year (still good but down from typical LJ standards) so thats why I would pick Addai over him. I think TO could very possibly be the #1 WR by seasons end. I am partial to him because he helped win me a championship last year and a 2nd place in a different league. I know FFers shouldn't live in the past, but I still like TO to have a big year. He had a monster year last year with a broken hand. I don't foresee as many dropped balls from him this year with a healthy hand.

My second choice would be Manning, Addai, and LJ. This costs you $15 more. SDo you have to figure out what the auction value difference is between a top WR and a top RB. If you can get a top WR for $15 less than a top RB then you keep LJ instead of TO I hope that makes sense. Basically to me it comes down to which of those two to keep and who will be easier ( and cheaper with the $15 figured in) to replace. I am not in any auction leagues so I haven't studied the auction values.

Edit: I just saw the post about LJ signing. When do you have to make this decision by? If you have time to wait, I would watch the news from KC training camp closely. Might help.

Does noone like the TO,Addai, LJ = $88????

I agree 100%

I realize Kitna had a solid year last year but I have watched him plenty and I don't think he will come close to duplicating what he did a year ago. I'm definitely going to be the guy letting someone else draft him way too early.

Manning, Addai, LJ= $80

Manning Addai, TO=$95

Kitna, Addai,LJ= $101

Kitna, Addai, TO=$116

LJ,Addai,To=$88

1QB,2RB,2WR,Flex

Non-PPR

Thanks

Not huge on Manning. New to auction format, but I think Kitna, Addai, LJ for $101 is the way to go. 2 stud rbs, plus a nice QBwith potential upside, with $34 to spare.

Can you re look at mine (the consenus LJ and HOush keeper) I just remembered I could keep Maurince Jones Drew in exchange for the 7th round pick!)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;#entry3232777