Sign in to follow this  
Scandanavian Hearthrob

I am looking for a top notch drafter.

I am in two Money Leagues this season and of course they are both scheduled for the same time. I am wondering if there is anyone with big-time drafting ability who could draft one of my teams over the computer on Sunday at 1:00 CDT. Financial considerations can be worked out if the right candidate applies.

Sure but you have to give a list of who are your desirables and targets.

If you're good, you don't need his desirables.

I say Kitsnow is fired....lol! Go with your own ability and show this guy how to win!

I'd do it, but I have two drafts tomarrow or I'd win your league for you.

Each player prefers one player over the other of has reasons for not taking x player at x round. Example. Chris Chambers, He has a small chance to drop to round 7 of 12 team drafts and that is where I would take him due to the questionable nature of his team.

Henry due to recent injury, past injury and the fact he plays for denver, though I think he has a good chance of being a top 10 back I'd limit myself to taking him 2nd round. Let another player take the risk. I'd rather take Jones drew instead of Mcgahee... ect.

I won't draft AP or Lynch until 7th round.. not so much last year was a fluke with running backs but also because of the quality of the teams they play on. They Will undoubtedly go earlier though. I'd rather Jacobs over Benson or Portis in the 3rd round, but if all 3 are gone by the time it's my spot I'd take Palmer if available or go with a WR.

But some pleople like AP, Some people like lynch if drafting for someone and they tell me they would prefer Lynch to Ahman green or MBIII I would take them... despite not thinking it's a great idea.

The question is does he want input on who the player who is drafting for him selects.. if not he might as well let it autodraft.

Is one draft live, and the other online? Strap your laptop with ya to the live draft and kill 2 birds with one stone. Why would you trust a stranger to draft your team in a money league? Who cares about their "credentials"

I'm your huckleberry.

How long will it take?

Whats my take?

Hey Know Doubt and everyone else, The League pays out very top heavy and I would offer you a cut of the profits if my team finished first or second. $150 if I end up winning it and $75 if I take second. Anything below that and you'd get a big fat goose egg. It's a 14 Team League so it might take a while to get done with the draft. Not very good odds but, if you've got nothing better to do today?

Is one draft live, and the other online? Strap your laptop with ya to the live draft and kill 2 birds with one stone. Why would you trust a stranger to draft your team in a money league? Who cares about their "credentials"

That's the situation. We are only allowed 10 transactions for the season and no trading so, if things don't fall just right with my rankings, I could end up with a bunch of stiffs and have no chance at all.

PM me the specifics, like starting lineups, roster size, scoring system, draft spot, etc, etc.

I've drafted in 16 teamers twice and numerous times at antsports the last two years.

I should be able to handle this, also tell me which weeks your division games are unless this is a pts. only league.

My cut sounds okay depending on the final prize amount.

Am I getting 10%, 20%...???

I'm IN if this draft will only last 4-5 hours.

It starts in 2 hours I think so lets get on it. :pointstosky:

whens the draft and whats the scoring and length of draft? i might do it. would it be using your rankings or mine?

Know Doubt or Da Bomb, for some reason it won't let me send you a message? My e-mail is tommynorway@yahoo.com.

14 Team League

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, D/ST,

Yardage League with a couple bonuses. Nothing too difference making.

Picking 9th.

Send me an e-mail and I'll get you into the web site.

I'll do it for you for free...

I do like to draft mostly Packers, which isn't that great FF wise as it was a few years ago.... :pointstosky:

is this following your rankings or drafting from my own standards? and how much of a time commitment are we talking here? i cant trap myself in front of a computer all day.

is this following your rankings or drafting from my own standards? and how much of a time commitment are we talking here? i cant trap myself in front of a computer all day.

I have no clue on the time. This is the first year I've been in this League. It is on NFL.com if that helps you out any. I'll give you a couple of players that I like but, you are pretty much free to pick and choose at your discretion. If I don't make the money you don't make the money.

I have no clue on the time. This is the first year I've been in this League. It is on NFL.com if that helps you out any. I'll give you a couple of players that I like but, you are pretty much free to pick and choose at your discretion. If I don't make the money you don't make the money.

Dude, am I doing this or what?

You listed it as 1pm CST, so thats in a lil over an hour or so.

Dude, am I doing this or what?

You listed it as 1pm CST, so thats in a lil over an hour or so.

First come, first served. If you want the job send me an e-mail. My address is tommynorway@yahoo.com. Also you have a little over 2 hours.