Sign in to follow this  
lsk6453

Drafted today

I drafted this afternoon in the 12th spot because I won the league last year. We allow for one keeper and start QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, K and D.

My keeper was Steven Jackson

Notes draft: Brees and Brady were gone in the 2nd and 3rd. QBs went early all around which is weird for my league.

Steven Jackson - Keeper

Deuce McAllister - 1.12 (so not to have bye week issues, this was the safest bet)

Terrell Owens - 2.1

Matt Hasselbeck - 3.12 (Brady, Brees, Manning, Bulger gone here and I did not want McNabb)

Javon Walker - 4.1

Marion Barber III - 5.12

Reggie Brown - 6.1 (for bye week coverage, I passed on Darrell Jackson here)

Ladell Betts - 7.12

Jake Delhomme - Not much left for a back-up QB here

Patriots D

Wes Welker - could pull double points with pats D on punt/kick off return

Neil Rackers

Vikings D

Sammy Morris

Overall, from the 12th spot, I am happy with the team I have. The last time I was 12th, I finished last 2 years ago and turned that into a championship lat year.

Opinions?

WRONG BOARD...

Not asking for help or advice dickhead.

Simply showing my draft in the 12th spot of a 12 team so others can see how it went.

Not asking for help or advice dickhead.

Simply showing my draft in the 12th spot of a 12 team so others can see how it went.

Well guess what?

Nobody cares!

I like this team, especially out of the 12 hole. You have S-Jax & Deuce, TO & Walker, plus Hass to start. All these guys are solid. So is the Pats D. MBIII gets the goal line, Reggie Brown could blow up, at least is good for bye weeks, Betts could be full time by week 6 or 7, depending on when Portis runs out of gas, Jake D will be just fine as a fill-in, Welker will do great as the kick return guy, plus the Minny D for matchups.

Anyway, I don't think you could have done much better from the 12 hole. Have a great year.

What other RB could you of got instead of Deuce McAllister? If you go RB's in the first 2 rounds I wouldn't care if they both had the same bye week. It's only one week. I probably would of taken the other RB. But that's just my opinion.

Goodluck!!!

What other RB could you of got instead of Deuce McAllister? If you go RB's in the first 2 rounds I wouldn't care if they both had the same bye week. It's only one week. I probably would of taken the other RB. But that's just my opinion.

Goodluck!!!

Agreed. That seems a little early for Deuce, and I think you could've gotten a better RB.

Agreed. That seems a little early for Deuce, and I think you could've gotten a better RB.

This is what has been killing me with the draft. I could have taken Ronnie Brown but he killed my team last year and I did not want to have that issue again.

I could have also had the following RBs:

Ronnie Brown

Ahman Green

Jamal Lewis

Tatum Bell

LaMont Jordan

Fred Taylor

I think Duece was the best choice.

This morning, I was also thinking maybe I should have taken Ocho Cinco and Terrell and skipped Deuce all together.

I hate drafting 12th!

I like this team, especially out of the 12 hole. You have S-Jax & Deuce, TO & Walker, plus Hass to start. All these guys are solid. So is the Pats D. MBIII gets the goal line, Reggie Brown could blow up, at least is good for bye weeks, Betts could be full time by week 6 or 7, depending on when Portis runs out of gas, Jake D will be just fine as a fill-in, Welker will do great as the kick return guy, plus the Minny D for matchups.

Anyway, I don't think you could have done much better from the 12 hole. Have a great year.

Thanks.. I hate drafting 12th so I am glad someone sees some positive from my team.

This is what has been killing me with the draft. I could have taken Ronnie Brown but he killed my team last year and I did not want to have that issue again.

I could have also had the following RBs:

Ronnie Brown

Ahman Green

Jamal Lewis

Tatum Bell

LaMont Jordan

Fred Taylor

I think Duece was the best choice.

This morning, I was also thinking maybe I should have taken Ocho Cinco and Terrell and skipped Deuce all together.

I hate drafting 12th!

That would have been wise. Your WR value would have been immense and W/ SJ at #1 RB, that's a strong unit.