Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Your Draft Position

My calendar does not list this draft as startin as yet??

What is our target date/time?

Read your email (it has updates, instructions, and the draft pick picking order). :thumbsup:

Read this thread (Your Draft Positions can be fournd here, after you pick it). B)

You get first pick of where you will pick in the draft! Congratulations. No, you cannot have Priest Holmes right now, but you can pick 1.01 if you'd like and pick Priest Holmes when the draft starts. I highly advise it. Of course it's a long wait to 2.12. :unsure:

So, in summary, pick where you'd like to pick. Take your time. :ph34r:

I See.......

Now it is clear.....

I select pick #5 for the draft...... :thumbsup:

The Draft Order

1. Available

2. Available

3. Available

4. Available

5. Scorgasms (RLLD)

6. Available

7. Available

8. Available

9. Available

10. Available

11. Available

12. Available

Now Picking

FF Afficianado

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: zap, maybe you should also send each person an email so they know they pick pick is up

Damn, only one person has picked their pick pick, that makes me as sick as a trick tick named Nick on a cadlestick.

:headbanger:

this fraft fraft makes me soooo glad we are doing a live fraft this year!

Damn, only one person has picked their pick pick, that makes me as sick as a trick tick named Nick on a cadlestick.

:blink:

I don't know why you're worried about this. You don't acually get a pick picking pick. Come back by in a month and find out where you draft.

Damn, only one person has picked their pick pick,  that makes me as sick as a trick tick named Nick on a cadlestick.

:lol:

this fraft fraft makes me soooo glad we are doing a live fraft this year!

I'm scared of it. :blink:

With the DIESEL here, you should be buddy :huh:

It isn't you I'm in fear of... IT'S ME! :unsure:

I don't know why you're worried about this. You don't acually get a pick picking pick. Come back by in a month and find out where you draft.

yeah, yeah, yeah...I prefer to get bad news sooner rather than later. I'm a glutton fer punishment.

I think I would like to pick my picking pick at #3. I dont know if that makes much sense but put down for #3 anyway. :huh:

The Draft Order

1. Available

2. Available

3. Munchy Hosers (FF Afficianado)

4. Available

5. Scorgasms (Ray Lewis's Limo Driver)

6. Available

7. Available

8. Available

9. Available

10. Available

11. Available

12. Available

Now pick picking:

zmanzzzz

Don't hold your breath Diesel! I think those extra zzzzs mean, you know, zzzzz :huh:

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you all a heads up...I'll be away from a computer until Sunday night.

Now, while it would be practical to leave you a list of where I prefer to draft, that would mean that I would have actually THOUGHT about this before now (which, of course, I haven't)... :thumbsdown:

Anyways, I vow to you all that in between golfing in the beautiful Canadian Rockies (and drinking copius amounts of beer), I will be giving my draft position careful consideration :angry:

Sorry for any inconvenience...

teddy, make up a list and send it to me since i will be picking before you. I will relay it to Zap, once hes done.

Sorry for any inconvenience...

No problem, no need for lists, take your time, Diesel is patient.

Zman may not have picked by then anyway.

There is no hurry with this procedure.

yea, at the rate this is going, we may have to find someone else to replace our newest member :D

edited to add: Zap, i think zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzman is preparing you for whats to come. You might want to buy one of those electric dog collars and give it to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzman. than when you need him, ZAP him...that will wake his ass up alright :lol:

i have been i recent contact with z and he wants me to deliver this message:

zmanzzzz will take...

:lol:

I did my research on zman. He knows his fantasy biz and even moderates a geek league elsewhere. He's been absent for a few days all around, could be out of town, but have no worries about him. He also declined entry into this league a year ago because we didn't have enough IDP. I wonder if he remembers that? We added IDP and he signed up.

As for teddyt, he picks his picking pick after me, 7th. Everybody has all the time they need.

i have been i recent contact with z and he wants me to deliver this message:

zmanzzzz will take...

That's great, and considering I paged him in the Geek Club, I tend to believe it, but I must have some sort of verification. :D

fftdpatron@yahoo.com :lol:

Hold your horses Deisel. I'll update the draft order if given an acceptable verification.

The Draft Order

1. booger men (zmanzzzz)

2. Available

4. Available

5. Scorgasms (Ray Lewis's Limo Driver)

6. Available

7. Available

8. Available

9. Available

10. Available

11. Available

12. Available

Now pick picking:

Diesel07

HURRY IT UP NOW, WOULD YA!!! :lol: :D

:P

I want the 4th slot! :P :lol: :banana: :D

Thankyou for handing me the championship and the spot i wanted and thanks to FF Afficianado for making it easier to decide between 3 & 4!

The Draft Order

1. booger men (zmanzzzz)

2. Available

4. li'lrussianwimps (Diesel07)

5. Scorspasms (Ray Lewis's Limo Driver)

6. Available

7. Available

8. Available

9. Available

10. Available

11. Available

12. Available

Now pick picking:

lord13rahl

Thankyou for handing me the championship...

Still haven't learned the fantasy karma lesson, eh. :lol:

You just guaranteed yourself nothing but misery from the fantasy gods who smile on humility. One down, ten to go. Anybody else want to gloat??

4. li'lrussianwimps (Diesel07)

:wall:

While we're on the topic of your team name, could you possibly remove the all caps at Yahoo? Tia.

pssst... I can if you can't. :o

Thankyou for handing me the championship...

Still haven't learned the fantasy karma lesson, eh. :banana:

You just guaranteed yourself nothing but misery from the fantasy gods who smile on humility. One down, ten to go. Anybody else want to gloat??

tusekan messed with karma last year and it cost him BIG TIME!@#

also, i just used the Report function to report vin diesel to the karma gods :headbanger:

Fantasy football gods :lol:. Do they by any chance know the toof-fairy and santa-clause? As for karma, i don't believe in that, b/c i havent done anything, besides take a jab at the rest of you, to have anything come back and bite me in the ass. That TR comment... <_< theres a diff between us. I don't pick Gannon as my #1 QB...oh wait i did, but that was 2 years ago. Maybe i should change my name to 2004-2005 GOIDPANKAL Champ-ion, but thats going a little too far :D. I'll change the caps lock off my name, i ment to do it the other day and forgot. Maybe i should change my team name like 90% of the other people in our league. Ill ponder that one. ;)

edited to add: Take spot # 2 zap, so i can steal all your sleepers. ::cough:: palmer :D

edited to add: Take spot # 2 zap, so i can steal all your sleepers. ::cough:: palmer :lol:

I hope you think I think that. You need to search my posts more carefully. My projections and a long post about Palmer are archived recently on the mange board for the whole world to see... but then you need to keep searching.

Oh and my scouts have been watching you... er He Hate Me... too. ;)

There may be one more... <_<

:lol: ;) Only if you knew :D :D

you just put the biggest smile on my face Zap...the biggest smile. :D

I'm laughing inside hysterically!!!

only if you knew. so from "my alias" who are my sleepers? <_<

edited to add: this ought to be good.

you guys crack me up. i'm playing this espionage game like mr. davis and the raiders - i ain't giving you any info about who i like and i ain't paying a lick of attention to who you claim you like. hth!

you guys crack me up. i'm playing this espionage game like mr. davis and the raiders - i ain't giving you any info about who i like and i ain't paying a lick of attention to who you claim you like. hth!

t.j snatched the pebble from my hand several years ago. Glasshoppa Deisel has been in school for a month and didn't know I knew he knew what he thought I didn't know. Let's just say his head is so full of misinformation that it will be another season before my hand is open, the pebble briefly available, and he understands the darkness behind my manipulative deceptions.

It's been fun toying with him. I've been bored. If he only knew that what he thinks he knows I always knew but he didn't know what he was trying to learn other than now knowing everything I do and say is part of my off-season head games because I like cluing people into what a devilish game this can ultimately be especially if they think they are watching what they are not.

Good times, good times.

i ain't paying a lick of attention to who you claim you like. hth!

:pointstosky: im not either. i just noticed a thread by Zap about palmer, so i decided to give it a quick-read." I didn't jump into scanning IPs for nicknames and having people follow me online to gain an edge :headbanger:

you guys crack me up.  i'm playing this espionage game like mr. davis and the raiders - i ain't giving you any info about who i like and i ain't paying a lick of attention to who you claim you like.  hth!

t.j snatched the pebble from my hand several years ago. Glasshoppa Deisel has been in school for a month and didn't know I knew he knew what he thought I didn't know. Let's just say his head is so full of misinformation that it will be another season before my hand is open, the pebble briefly available, and he understands the darkness behind my manipulative deceptions.

It's been fun toying with him. I've been bored. If he only knew that what he thinks he knows I always knew but he didn't know what he was trying to learn other than now knowing everything I do and say is part of my off-season head games because I like cluing people into what a devilish game this can ultimately be especially if they think they are watching what they are not.

Good times, good times.

OK, this gets a nomination for the most confusing thread ever. Congradulations Zap, step right up and accpet your award.

you sound like Rumsfield with all the knows and stuff :headbanger:

tell me what "misinformation " im full of, since "He hate Me" has a gazillion threads and comments about players, sleepers, and bust :pointstosky:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's why I don't post ANYTHING on this bored anymore concerning what players I like/don't like. It's too easy fer ya'll to notice who I'm targeting. Haven't really been watching for everybody else's posts as of yet...probably save that till we get closer to the opener, or I just won't do it in the spirit of fair-play......HA!