Sign in to follow this  
lambert58

Hi, my name is Lendale White

12 rushes 49 yards (1 gain of 12 yards wiped out by penalty.)

1 reception 19 yards.

Starters played to the half..

My predictions: Lendale White 65 percent of Snaps Chris Brown 35 percent.

Lendale White 850 yards Chris Brown 450 yards

Lendale White 7 touchdowns Chris Brown 3 Touchdowns.

Vince Young 500 yards rushing 6 touchdowns rushing.

LenDale, I don't quite know how to tell you this...

but you're really fat.

uhm, not so much. He has made weight, according to the Titans, since the beginning of camp...

but you WERE really fat.

fixed

good job losing that weight and getting into football shape this year :unsure:

WOW No kidding????

Its been awhile since there was a real NFL player posting here. I think it would have been better if you would have had people guess who you really were.

:shocking:

WOW No kidding????

Its been awhile since there was a real NFL player posting here. I think it would have been better if you would have had people guess who you really were.

:shocking:

LOL. That thread needs to be at the geek club with a title " I know a real NFL player post here". That is always good for 8-10 pages....

fixed

good job losing that weight and getting into football shape this year :shocking:

shouldn't of fixed it, that dude is fat. look at his beer belly stickin out! lol

shouldn't of fixed it, that dude is fat. look at his beer belly stickin out! lol

Hilltopper?

I know it says you're from WI, but you dont have KY roots, do you?

Take it easy at the buffet LenWhale. I used an 8th round pick on you.

And by the way, you're gonna have 1,200 yards and 10 TDs. :unsure:

Travis Henry had 1,200 and 7 TDs in only 14 games so this should be no problem for you. :shocking:

Hilltopper?

I know it says you're from WI, but you dont have KY roots, do you?

No KY roots here. Well some my wife's brother in law's relatives live down there I think, lol.

No KY roots here. Well some my wife's brother in law's relatives live down there I think, lol.

Ah, okay. The Hilltopper thing made me think it was a Western Kentucky University reference.

dont give the job to white yet... Brown is outperforming him easily... RBBC... all the way until someone gets hurt!!!

dont give the job to white yet... Brown is outperforming him easily... RBBC... all the way until someone gets hurt!!!

It makes one wonder just how good the Titans line is? They have been getting great production from both backs.

I stand by my prediction though. I still see it as a 65 - 35 split. I believe the Titans will use White to pound the defense and then bring in Brown to break out with the speed.

You would think so........ If you dont know anything about jeff fisher that is, and the fact that he hates, RBBC's, and has stated numerous times he wont use one, besides that you are right on! :doh:

Are you serious? The Titans played their starters into the 3rd quarter. The Packers starting defense played 2 series. White is running against guys who will be taking your order next week.

Are you serious? The Titans played their starters into the 3rd quarter. The Packers starting defense played 2 series. White is running against guys who will be taking your order next week.

Hey thanks for the info. How does that relate to the battle between LenDale and Chris Brown? Or was that your "I'll show them how smart I am" post? If so you need to try again.. Thanks for playing.

It makes one wonder just how good the Titans line is? They have been getting great production from both backs.

I stand by my prediction though. I still see it as a 65 - 35 split. I believe the Titans will use White to pound the defense and then bring in Brown to break out with the speed.

If Lendale gets 65% and the GL carries, that'll definitely be enough to make him worth the 8th rounder he cost me and if he gets 70-75% due to injury or otherwise, Lendale could be a STEAL. VY is looking like he can move the ball on any team in any way and their OL is good. Only concern here is Madden Cover.

I went to the game tonight. Brown looked very good. Best thing for offense is to use both. There is no way L. White can handle every carry. Brown adds a nice change of pace. It may suck for fantasy purposes but it's the best thing for the team.

Christ Henry will get significant carries by week 8-9. Either way all of them are no better than a #4 RB. White just sucks and brown is made of glass.

I went to the game tonight. Brown looked very good. Best thing for offense is to use both. There is no way L. White can handle every carry. Brown adds a nice change of pace. It may suck for fantasy purposes but it's the best thing for the team.

I haven't watched the game but I know the play-by-play and stats and I also saw the highlight of VY's TD run now a couple of time. I just now noticed that LenWhale put a great, de-cleating block on a LB (I think) to spring Vince to the corner of the endzone.

Being just about every player in the league is currently outperforming Tomlinson and Jackson, be sure to adjust your own rankings accordingly also.

White just sucks and brown is made of glass.

I actually think this is pretty hilarious. Just about a year and a half ago down the stretch and in the Rose Bowl, it was White and not Reggie Bush getting the important work. But I guess the guy just sucks. Now that is analysis you can't get just anywhere.

I will say it is half right though because not long ago Chris Brown coined the 100 yard first half followed by a second half MIA.

12 rushes 49 yards (1 gain of 12 yards wiped out by penalty.)

1 reception 19 yards.

Starters played to the half..

My predictions: Lendale White 65 percent of Snaps Chris Brown 35 percent.

Lendale White 850 yards Chris Brown 450 yards

Lendale White 7 touchdowns Chris Brown 3 Touchdowns.

Vince Young 500 yards rushing 6 touchdowns rushing.

RUSHING ATT YDS AVG LG TD

L WHITE 15 58 3.9 21 0

C BROWN 7 42 6.0 17 0

White 3.9 avg. Take away his 21 yd run...2.6 avg. C. Brown 6.0 Avg (like last week). Take away his 17 yd run...4.2 avg.

Just don't see it with White. He has been fat and lazy since coming into the league and I thought the guy would be a STUD! C. Brown has always been a very productive back. He just cant stay healthy. We'll see how it shakes out but I am not convinced White is the man in Tenn.

The Packers starting defense didn't see the field at all last night. Harris and Woodson didn't play. Barnett didn't play. I believe Hawk didn't play. There were probably several others.

I would not get excited about what White did last night. It was not against an NFL caliber defense. I hope he does well as I drafted him as my #4 RB, but you can't base anything on preseason, ESPECIALLY the last preseason game.

"LenDale White makes move on starting gig"

LenDale White started Thursday's exhibition finale over Chris Brown. He rushed 15 times for 58 yards and caught one pass for 19 yards in the win.

Brown (7-42, 2-10) played mostly with the second unit, when Vince Young left the game. Third-stringer Chris Henry (7-22, 2-22) surprisingly played despite a hamstring injury. With two preseason starts to Brown's one and Henry's one, White is the heavy favorite to start in Week 1. He also throw a vicious block that sprung Young for a score. Aug. 30 - 7:30 pm et

Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Hey thanks for the info. How does that relate to the battle between LenDale and Chris Brown? Or was that your "I'll show them how smart I am" post? If so you need to try again.. Thanks for playing.

On defense, the Packers didn't even dress three starters. By the second series, they had just four starters in the lineup.

In contrast, coach Jeff Fisher played his starters through the first series of the second half. The second quarter was like matching men against boys, and as expected the Packers' shock troops took their lumps.

"It's a total dropoff in the NFL from the first unit compared to the seconds," said Blake Beddingfield, the Titans' scouting coordinator. "Green Bay has an identity. It's No. 4. We're trying to build our identity."

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

That about sums it up. Speaks to your lack of intelligence for using a skewed game to make your argument.

so by what week does Brown get turf toe?

This is why if you are picking a Titans' RB it should be LenDale White, regardless of anything else. Even if Chris Brown is named their starting RB, he will inevitably get injured again and LenDale White will be starting anyways.

This is why if you are picking a Titans' RB it should be LenDale White, regardless of anything else. Even if Chris Brown is named their starting RB, he will inevitably get injured again and LenDale White will be starting anyways.

I actually drafted both of them, hoping one would emerge. Hate to use up 2 roster spots, but the price was cheap. I think it makes sense at this point to draft them both if you can.

If anything I think last night's game was a little concerning. Barely 4YPC running with the first team against #2 and #3 defenses isn't too impressive. But then it's only preseason and one shouldn't overreact one way or the other.

On defense, the Packers didn't even dress three starters. By the second series, they had just four starters in the lineup.

In contrast, coach Jeff Fisher played his starters through the first series of the second half. The second quarter was like matching men against boys, and as expected the Packers' shock troops took their lumps.

"It's a total dropoff in the NFL from the first unit compared to the seconds," said Blake Beddingfield, the Titans' scouting coordinator. "Green Bay has an identity. It's No. 4. We're trying to build our identity."

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

That about sums it up. Speaks to your lack of intelligence for using a skewed game to make your argument.

Really? LenDale White started the game. Chris Brown played. Fisher did not rest either so that makes it obvious he was not holding one back in case of injury.. LenDale played well and pounded the ball against a defense.. Chris Brown played well against a defense..

Pattern holds that LenDale is the starter and Chris Brown spells him....

Doesn't matter who they were playing against.... If Chris Brown were held out then I would say he was the starter..

You need to look at both sides of the coin skippy. Everyone was aware they were playing against back ups.. The only thing that would have prevented, in my opinion, White from being the starter was if he pulled a Brodie Croyle.. He did not.. Who he was playing against was not relevent as to how he played...

but you're really fat.

:) Ooooh Lendale you got BURNED! You gonna take that?