Sign in to follow this  
UPS

Too many RB's

Ive got RB's S. Jackson, C. Benson, M. Barber, L. Betts,and J. Norwood.

Im betting on Dunn and Portis to go down with injurys which would vault Norwood and Betts into starting roles.

My problem is that Im short on WR.s Ive got S. Smith, Driver,T. Glenn and I got J. Jones for insurance until Driver fully recovers. Come week 7 my WR's will be hurting me with bye weeks.

Ive offered the owners of Portis, Dunn and J. Jones trades for a WR but they all laugh at me. All the WR's I requested had lower ff projections than the RB's I offered. I referenced my player trade values to what the compiler program quotes (140-160 ff pt range) which is similar to CBS's forcasted numbers.

So considering no one wants to wheel and deal, who come week 6 or 7 if any, should I unload, or should I hang on and wait for Portis and Dunn to get injured and then offer a trade again, but up the antie?

RB depth is like gold. I wouldn't force a trade for less than what you think a player is worth it. Driver should be game for week one, and Glenn is a solid WR3. No worries unless injury strikes. WW might have a decent WR option as well - lovin' Curry in Oakland this year, in some leagues he is going undrafted. GL and see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=284009

Ive got RB's S. Jackson, C. Benson, M. Barber, L. Betts,and J. Norwood.

Im betting on Dunn and Portis to go down with injurys which would vault Norwood and Betts into starting roles.

My problem is that Im short on WR.s Ive got S. Smith, Driver,T. Glenn and I got J. Jones for insurance until Driver fully recovers. Come week 7 my WR's will be hurting me with bye weeks.

Ive offered the owners of Portis, Dunn and J. Jones trades for a WR but they all laugh at me. All the WR's I requested had lower ff projections than the RB's I offered. I referenced my player trade values to what the compiler program quotes (140-160 ff pt range) which is similar to CBS's forcasted numbers.

So considering no one wants to wheel and deal, who come week 6 or 7 if any, should I unload, or should I hang on and wait for Portis and Dunn to get injured and then offer a trade again, but up the antie?

Your team is fine man. I think it is better that you have a lot of players off on week 7. I mean I would rather have 3-4 players on bye a couple of time a year then have one guy off each week. Do not unload any of your RBs. You might have a better chance of offering the Portis owner Betts for a WR. If he does not want it then just wait for Portis to go down then, like the other guy said, laugh at his trade offers. Bottom line DO NOT DROP ANY OF YOUR RBS PERIOD!