Sign in to follow this  
joeunleaded

Wk 1: Burress vs Clayton, Foster vs Lynch

Week one -

RB - Foster @STL or Lynch in BUF vs DEN?

D Foster starting but how soon before Williams comes in and takes over? Week 1? STL will probably give whichever RB some running room

Lynch looked bad in preseason, but he is the starter, BUT against a fast DEN DEF....

WR - Burress @DAL or Clayton @CIN?

Burress with back issues vs staunch DAL DEF, but could get some grabs.

Clayton against a porous CIN DEF, but McNair at QB plus Heap will steal.

Leave your link - I'll answer.

i would use clayton and foster...

i'm a huge believer of clayton this year...last year flew under the radar and still almost recorded 1000 yds..foster, vs a rams D...all day...don't like lynch, especially against Denvers D...they just signed simeon rice too

You are not looking good at RB there. I would go with Foster just because Stl will give up some yds and Lynch has looked so bad in preseason. I would go with Clayton at WR. you know he will play, unlike Burress.

Damn! and i thought mine was tough... i prob. go with foster(not just b/c of homerism) but i think Buffalo will be playing from behind and passing mostly deep to Evans..thats all they can do right?

Secondly, if Burress is healthy come game time, you gotta play him...i thought Claytons success last year was somewhat flukey (sp.?). tip ball plays added like two or three td's for him.. good luck

I'd go with Foster and Burress also.....I don't like the Ravens passing game at all.

I think Foster will split carries and may only get 50 or 60 yds total so you have to hope for the TD.

I'd try to trade lynch for anything you can get for him now cuz that Buf offense is going to be terrible....at least on the ground. Evans is the only starter on that team I think.

Definitely not Lynch vs. Denver.....so I guess that leaves you Foster huh? Glad I dont have to make that decision. Foster????? Yeah, sure....Foster....definitely :overhead:

Buress vs Clayton....I usually go for the playmkaer....that would be Buress. I hate when someone burns me when I bench someone and they go off. But, I just dont see him going off vs. Dallas in week 1. Just look at the matchup vs. your opponent. If you feel confident then go Buress, if its close then consider Clayton. Ahhhh....what the hell......just go Burress and see what happens! THere.

Definitely not Lynch vs. Denver.....so I guess that leaves you Foster huh? Glad I dont have to make that decision. Foster????? Yeah, sure....Foster....definitely :overhead:

Buress vs Clayton....I usually go for the playmkaer....that would be Buress. I hate when someone burns me when I bench someone and they go off. But, I just dont see him going off vs. Dallas in week 1. Just look at the matchup vs. your opponent. If you feel confident then go Buress, if its close then consider Clayton. Ahhhh....what the hell......just go Burress and see what happens! THere.